wet n wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow - Techno

WnW Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencils

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Octyldodecanol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Pentaerythrityl Rosinate, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isohexadecane, Jojoba Esters, BHT, Propylparaben, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Mica, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850)

I am not a fan on this product. The color looks great, but goes on very sheer. Even with a base it creases within an hour and seems to migrate all over my face if I leave it go. It's not the worst thing I have tried, but I am definitely not going to buy it again. The dark blue is pretty nice though. I guess for $1.99 I am not loosing much.

on 1/22/2010 4:46:00 PM

this looked so pretty, i had to try it. it was only $1.50 at walgreens. unfortunately it's too greasy to use as an eyeshadow. it smudges off and creases almost instantly. works ok as an eyeliner, but i prefer thin eyeliner pencils. you have to constantly reapply. total crap. i'm considering throwing it away.

on 7/26/2010 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Yes, it is a tad crayonish and a bright purple color. But, I use it as a very quick base and way to bring out my MAC Parfait Armour e/s. If you have PA, you know it goes on very soft even though it is quite bright in the pan. Techno is a quick way for me to get instant color pay off from PA without building it up. It looked lovely! Just because it is bright, don't count it out.

I tried hard to like this product, as I have had great experiences with many other wet n wild products. I like the color, it is one of the main reasons I bought it. I know it is an eyeshadow but I applied it to my waterline and my eyes swelled with tears and pain. It was not fun, if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't try putting this on your waterline. I will only use this as an eyeshadow every once in awhile until it is used up. It burned my eyes so I gave it 3 lippies.

Top Rated Eye Shadow