Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Parfum Spray

Donna Karan  DKNY Be Delicious Parfum Spray

4.1

on 5/30/2016 1:05:00 PM

I have the green apple .
When i sprayed it at sephora i loved it too much but did not buy it. Its been in my memory for a year or two and finally i bought it.
Now after half a year i have mixed feeling about it. It does not remind me green apple any more as in the beginning. Its smells like plastic to me. I believe after first pragnancy my taste in perfume has changed and my nose has gotten to sensetive. This might be the reason i dont like it now. I love the package though.

Got the red one. Preference for smell is very subjective.

Pros:
-Acceptable price range
-Acceptable fragrance for daily usage
-Acceptable volume

Cons:
-Did not live up to the "delicious" motto
-Doesn't last for very long

To Read all 93 Reviews, Login or Join

I super love this perfume, for me its the best!, my number one perfume.
I always receive compliments each time i use it. Dkny be delicious is fresh, fun, sweet, unforgetable, lovely scent.. It makes me feel gorgeous, fun, wonderful and classy. It's not that mild in a good way. It's the perfume for all weather and season. Definitely the best perfume for me. This is the only perfume (among all of my perfumes) that my husband really likes..... Each time i use it, the scent stays in our room and even lingers in our pillow, that is the reason why our helper loves cleaning our room coz she finds my smell(my dkny perfume) really good. In my office, at home, everywhere people loves this scent on me. I think it really blends with my skin chemistry. i will purchase it as long as i live, and as long as its available in the market.

on 2/16/2016 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been wearing this scent for the past three years after a friend spritzed a bit of hers on me in a department store. Be Delicious is the only fragrance that I've actually finished, which means that I wear it every day!
The fragrance lasts all day but somehow isn't overpowering. I've never gotten tired of the scent myself, and I often get repeat compliments!
Sure, Be Delicious smells like apples - but the notes are more complex than that : clean, crisp, and sexy!

on 9/7/2015 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Ah, god. I don't like this at all :( Another blind buy FAIL.
It's subjective though, and I'm never trying to insult those who love any given fragrance.
For me this is a less hot version of Happy. A flatter, more boring and linear version of Happy.
Good sillage though. And can be gotten pretty cheaply. Cute but awkward bottle.
Too unoriginal and unremarkable for me, I'm returning it.

on 4/22/2015 3:50:00 AM

Most amazing smell ever, smells just like juicy apples and the lasting power is great

on 4/6/2015 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I always love Be delicious series scent from DKNY.
This EDP smell just cheerful, light, fresh and also chic smell.
I love that it stay longer even after 5hours.
I just feel the round look like apple bottle a lil' bit hard to take when you want to put it on.

I think all women in their 20's and 30's love this.
It also become DKNY's line perfume top selling products in my countries.

on 1/20/2015 1:19:00 AM

I had always been intrigued by the Be Delicious line, so when I snagged four cute tester bottles at a duty-free store, I was determined to try them all. Since I gave away the green one, I was able to try the other three.

Each had a unique scent to them, but I stuck with Fresh Blossom and purchased the full-sized version. I'm not one for floral and fruity scents because they can smell horrible on me and on its own yet somehow, Fresh Blossom stuck well with me. It's not strong enough to last through a hot day but if I spray it on my clothes, the muskiness will stick to them until they've been washed and that's good enough for me.

this is a great spring/ summer daytime scent. it's invigorating and refreshing. when i had this i got a lot of compliments and a couple friends actually went out and got it for themselves because they loved borrowing it.

on 11/2/2014 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think I need to just accept I donít like floral fruity fragrances lol. This is another I went out of my way to try because people were raving about it and said it was so nice and clean and everyone would love it. Of course, except me.

This just turns sour on me somehow, like most floral fruity fragrances. They turn a weird sour smell that is just bad. It smells very fake and strong and something like a bad beer lol.
The top notes are lemons, cucumbers, and magnolia. The middle notes are tuberose, rose, lily-of-the-valley, apples, and violets. Base notes are wood, amber, and sandalwood.

I donít smell much of anything woody in this but I do smell some florals but I cannot make it out what it is. Mostly it just smelled like bad beer :( Ö.

Popular Fragrances