Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Parfum Spray

Donna Karan  DKNY Be Delicious Parfum Spray

4.2

I use the Fresh Blossom version of this perfume. I've repurchased this so many times I've lost count. I think this would be my signiture scent for a few reasons I never thought this would be the one but I love this scent so much. I love the rose in this I am one who likes roses in my perfumes and this smells so good with the apple, cassis, grapefruit and I love the Jasmine in this. I never knew it contained it but I've always been attracted to white florals so it makes sense that I would love this. I don't get the woody accords to me this is just fruit and flowers and on me I love it.

I get so many compliments from both men and women. I've been wearing this for years and have branched out into other scents but I always come back to this and I'm glad because it's a perfume that makes me feel good. Fresh blossom is uplifting, cheery, and a great spring/summer fragrance. I like the packaging and the price is reasonable. I even got my mom and sister wearing this. Be delicious fresh blossom is such a good perfume to me. I wish there was an oil as I love it that much. Will continue to repurchase. :)

on 5/30/2016 1:05:00 PM

I have the green apple .
When i sprayed it at sephora i loved it too much but did not buy it. Its been in my memory for a year or two and finally i bought it.
Now after half a year i have mixed feeling about it. It does not remind me green apple any more as in the beginning. Its smells like plastic to me. I believe after first pragnancy my taste in perfume has changed and my nose has gotten to sensetive. This might be the reason i dont like it now. I love the package though.

Got the red one. Preference for smell is very subjective.

Pros:
-Acceptable price range
-Acceptable fragrance for daily usage
-Acceptable volume

Cons:
-Did not live up to the "delicious" motto
-Doesn't last for very long

on 9/7/2015 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Ah, god. I don't like this at all :( Another blind buy FAIL.
It's subjective though, and I'm never trying to insult those who love any given fragrance.
For me this is a less hot version of Happy. A flatter, more boring and linear version of Happy.
Good sillage though. And can be gotten pretty cheaply. Cute but awkward bottle.
Too unoriginal and unremarkable for me, I'm returning it.

on 2/16/2016 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been wearing this scent for the past three years after a friend spritzed a bit of hers on me in a department store. Be Delicious is the only fragrance that I've actually finished, which means that I wear it every day!
The fragrance lasts all day but somehow isn't overpowering. I've never gotten tired of the scent myself, and I often get repeat compliments!
Sure, Be Delicious smells like apples - but the notes are more complex than that : clean, crisp, and sexy!

I super love this perfume, for me its the best!, my number one perfume.
I always receive compliments each time i use it. Dkny be delicious is fresh, fun, sweet, unforgetable, lovely scent.. It makes me feel gorgeous, fun, wonderful and classy. It's not that mild in a good way. It's the perfume for all weather and season. Definitely the best perfume for me. This is the only perfume (among all of my perfumes) that my husband really likes..... Each time i use it, the scent stays in our room and even lingers in our pillow, that is the reason why our helper loves cleaning our room coz she finds my smell(my dkny perfume) really good. In my office, at home, everywhere people loves this scent on me. I think it really blends with my skin chemistry. i will purchase it as long as i live, and as long as its available in the market.

on 1/20/2015 1:19:00 AM

I had always been intrigued by the Be Delicious line, so when I snagged four cute tester bottles at a duty-free store, I was determined to try them all. Since I gave away the green one, I was able to try the other three.

Each had a unique scent to them, but I stuck with Fresh Blossom and purchased the full-sized version. I'm not one for floral and fruity scents because they can smell horrible on me and on its own yet somehow, Fresh Blossom stuck well with me. It's not strong enough to last through a hot day but if I spray it on my clothes, the muskiness will stick to them until they've been washed and that's good enough for me.

on 4/6/2015 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I always love Be delicious series scent from DKNY.
This EDP smell just cheerful, light, fresh and also chic smell.
I love that it stay longer even after 5hours.
I just feel the round look like apple bottle a lil' bit hard to take when you want to put it on.

I think all women in their 20's and 30's love this.
It also become DKNY's line perfume top selling products in my countries.

on 4/22/2015 3:50:00 AM

Most amazing smell ever, smells just like juicy apples and the lasting power is great

this is a great spring/ summer daytime scent. it's invigorating and refreshing. when i had this i got a lot of compliments and a couple friends actually went out and got it for themselves because they loved borrowing it.

Popular Fragrances