3.7

AQUA/WATER, RUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) FRUIT WATER, GLYCERIN, ROSA MOSCHATA SEED OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE, ALBIZIA JULIBRISSIN BARK EXTRACT, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, TOCOPHEROL, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, SODIUM GLUCONATE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, XANTHAN GUM, BENZYL ALCOHOL, AMMONIUM LACTATE, HEMEROCALLIS FULVA EXTRACT, GERANYLGERANYLISOPROPANOL, PLANKTON EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE

on 5/31/2017 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Nuxe renewed this product line, I liked the smell of the old one better. Before it came in a glass pump, now it is in a plastic one. Bad thing about this package is that you can't see how much product is still there. You could unscrew the old one on the top and check and now it is sealed, which is good from the contamination aspect. Serum is light, suitable for all skin types and makes a good make up base. It moisturizes skin well, makes it smoother, and I can put it around the eye area. In the morning I use it after Nuxellence Eclat serum or, when wearing make up, alone or with Merveillance cream, depends on how much moisturizing my skin needs. It doesn't contain any luminous particles, which you c an find in more and more product these days. (Which I don't like since products which contain higher amouns of them don't suit my skin, they peel off and some even irritate, e.g. mica)

on 3/16/2016 7:41:00 PM

I'm in love with this! It does not irritate my sensitive fair dry/oily combo rosacea skin, and really hydrates and smooths lines as promised. My skin is clearer and friends have commented that I look fresh and well rested (which I definitely never am!!). Not crazy about the scent but it is basically the smell to expect from a product with a lot of rose hip oil. Having said that, texture is light and pleasant and not oily at all.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This serum clogged my pores and fed my blackheads. It is more of a lotion than a serum. Contains glycerin, silicones, avocado oil and a host of herbal extracts which are supposed to tone and firm the skin. I was not able to use this product long enough to notice any skin care benefits. The fragrance of this serum was really strong.

on 4/8/2015 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Very heavy serum . Clogs pores and increases blackheads. I had to stop using it and go back to caudalie.

on 1/12/2009 8:06:00 AM

Like the previous writer mentioned, this really leaves my face looking smooth and glowy. It provides some moisture, absorbs very well, and I don't find it heavy on my combination skin.
I don't like the glass container so much, I would prefer a lighter scent and I use it quite fast (worn once a day, 1 bottle lasts ~1,5 months), but, still, it works so well in the immediate term (can't vouch for long anti-ageing effects) I always come back to it!
Update: I have switch my skincare regime to Ducray's Keracnyl like and my sensitive combo skin feel less clogged and much happier. I am removing two lippies.

Ok, when I first started using this I would've given it a 5 rating.. but as I suspect this might clog pores with frequent use I'm giving it 4. Because after all, this really does do something. It's an excellent product to use under make up if you want a really smooth canvas to paint on, so to say. It also makes a make up-less face look smooth and glowy, so sometimes I wear it when I don't want foundation but still want to look a bit more together. At first, I got so addicted to it I used it everyday but as I have very sensitive acne-prone skin I have a feeling this might have made me break out after a few weeks of every day use. Now I just use it now and then when I have to pull out all the stops and get properly made up. Overall, a great product.

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image