Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Hairspray [DISCONTINUED]

Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Hairspray [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

on 5/12/2017 12:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This product has been discontinued as many of the other products reviewed on this site. They should be labeled as such so people don't wonder why they can't find it.

on 8/16/2014 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

HOLY GRAIL HAIRSPRAY!!!!!!!

I loveeee this stuff! It keeps my hair in place, but it truly has a flexible hold. My hair still feels soft - and if I don't have time to wash my hair that night - the next day it's still soft enough to re-style!! I'm so happy that I finally found a hairspray that works for me :D

The only con I can think of is that the fragrance lingers for a little while, but as far as hairsprays go this is also the best smelling one I've ever tried, so I don't mind.

on 8/20/2013 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE!!!!

So I got this about 2mo ago to try and wow!!! This is a amazing flexible hold hairspray!!!

I used this on a day that was a little windy and no matter how much my hair got blown around anytimke i looked in a mirror my hair was literally not much out of place lol wich was suprising after my hair has been blown around from the wind.

*Scent reminds me of a light sweet sugar scent but not at all over powering.
*I love using this after I straighten it really tames and keeps my hair smooth!

100% repurchase!!

on 7/12/2012 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

this hairspray is awsome! It leaves my hair soft but holds in place the little hair,when i do my ponytail! The one i have,got cachemire in it! My hair are supersoft and in place! Of course,it can be use with longer hair,for that sleek look! Love it!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Uh, wow. I can't believe I haven't reviewed this hairspray yet, I've been using it daily for the past 3 months!!
This stuff is a god send. It is the absolute best flexible hold hairspray out there-- no competition. The one thing I love the most about it is that it DOES NOT FLAKE.
yeah, you know those annoying little white specks of whatever that can appear in your hair after brushing it out (usually caused by gel and/or hairspray)?
Not with this gem. Nope, you can apply as much as you want and you will never experience the dandruff looking things. (Sooooo not a pretty look lol)

I use this on my baby hairs mostly, but also all around my head after I'm done styling. My hair is naturally curly and this stuff prevents it from poofing up in humidity/windy weather.
It has a pleasant sweet scent that stays on my hair for awhile, which I don't mind as I like the smell.
Also, my hair does not feel crunchy/stuff. It feels like it should, soft and it looks shiny and bouncy.
Completely in love with this stuff. Definitely repurchase. I got mine at Target for $5CDN.

on 6/13/2012 10:59:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE this hairspray!!!!!! The scent is amazing and I wish they could make a perfume of it. It holds well for me since I have thin hair. I could use a lot of it without it having the crunchy sticky feeling most hairspray leaves. I don't remember how much I paid for it because I've had it for a long time and I'm not even half way. I'll definitely repurchase when I run out. I hope it never gets discontinued!!

on 4/1/2012 2:11:00 PM

My hair is thin and shoulder length. I've used this hair spray consistently for about 3 years now. It works great, gives very good hold and doesn't make my hair crunchy. It lasts a long time and often goes on sale.

on 2/29/2012 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This hairspray is great for my fine hair, does give a nice sheen, highly recommended for thin hair that flat ironed everyday, Love the smell too!!

It smells so good and the hold lasts all day!
Price: ~$5 CAD
Scent: super fruity and sweet, slightly tangy
Hold: 10+ h
It seriously lasts all day so one spritz on my bangs is more than enough. Also use it after my straighten my hair. And yes, my hair is touchably soft. Smells so yummy like their other products :)

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have very thick, slightly wavy hair that reaches 4-6 inches past my shoulders. I have attempted to genuinely enjoy this product for quite a while, because when first applied, it works great! My hair is shiny and healthy looking, and overall smooth and soft. It has an amazing scent and light flexible hold. However, as great as my hair looks initially, it gets frizzed up again so easily! I am giving it 4 lippies and a repurchase because for now, I am okay with dealing with such maintenance, but man I wish it did what I wanted for longer!

Popular Styling Products