Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 025 Sun Glow

Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 025 Sun Glow

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Much better than expected. I'd say this particular shade is ideal for people with a darker skin tone. This gave me a beautiful glow which complimented my medium brown skin. It stayed on all day. It looked natural on my skin tone, but i feel it's a bit too pigmented for light skin. A little goes a long way. My skin itched a bit after the first application but was OK after a few minutes. The packaging could be better, the lids a bit tricky to get off. I'd say it did exactly what I'd expect from a bronzer. Absolute value for money. It doesn't really have a fragrance. I can imagine this lasting for a long time.

on 10/30/2015 12:55:00 AM

The bronzer is not really working on me. The texture is not that solid so when you use it and you open the bronzer cover again, the powder will fly everywhere. And you have to blow it to get the powder left away. And that bronzer is not really pigmented, so i have to double it with my another bronzer. But the good thing is, it can make your face shimmer a little bit.

To Read all 30 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/18/2015 6:53:00 AM

Love putting this over my contour to give a bronzed look and lasts great :) it pulls a bit orange but since my contour is more on the cool side it balances it out and works great. It lasts you for ages since it's a pretty big pan.

on 9/22/2015 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I swear my bronzer is probably expired by now, but meh, it still works.

Pros:
-I've got this bronzer for quite a while and have been using it on every weekdays, and I still have over half left.
-Not over dramatic on my pale Asian skin. (I say this works very well on Asian skin).
- I also use this as a contour as well, because contouring products here in Australia are either too expensive or unavailable.
-I honestly find this not very shimmery.

Cons:
-Lid was a bit fragile (mine is broken)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like the formula of this bronzer, but the colour does pull quite orange on me and it is a more shimmery bronzer. I don't use this if I want a natural bronzed look, but when I'm tanned and it is summer, I love this. It lasts really long on the skin and it isn't patchy. My packaging cracked unfortunately, but the lid still stays on which is good. I want to try another colour in the Rimmel bronzer line since I do like the formula, but I don't think I would repurchase this particular colour.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Absolutely horrible, patchy and orange on the skin

on 6/11/2015 9:02:00 PM

I picked this up at Ulta with a coupon so this cost me next to nothing. I liked it...sort of. It is a bit of an orange bronze with no sparkle or frost. I don't see any frost or sheen in sunlight or under lights. I've never used a bronzer before so I thought I would start with this one. The sun bronze was way too dark and the shade before sun glow was way too light. This is a nice medium between the two, and I am a fairly light gal. I think this will be fine in the summer when I do get a bit of color. I lightly buffed on the top of forehead, down the nose, and down to the cheek area and added a bit of Bobbi Brown pink raspberry rouge on the cheeks. With a Lorac lippie called Seductress, it actually turned out to be a lovely summer look. I'll test it more in the coming days, but for the price it's worth trying out. The packaging is fine--easy on easy off top which works great for me.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I am absolutely in love with this bronzer! It has lasted me ages and it looks like I've hardly even used it. It gives a nice matte bronze look and looks very natural. It is one of my favourite Rimmel products I would 100% repurchase.

on 11/17/2014 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is the first 'drug-store' bronzer I've used that doesn't look too orange or too muddy. I'll definitely be purchasing again & again!

on 9/30/2014 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is exactly what I envision when I think of a perfect bronzed, sun glow - very aptly named. The colour for me is right on the mark - it does lean ever so slightly orangey which to me is a traditional bronzed look so I love it. I also own 'Sun Bronze' and it is a less orange, matte version of this. Sun Glow is very blendable/buildable and for that it can be used for a very subtle glow or quite a noticeable bronzed look. There is a very slight, fine shimmer so I'd be cautious when applying ALL over the face but it IS very fine so it's definitely very wearable - this comes from someone who avoids shimmer/glitter like the plague!
I found this product right in time for Summer too and since it feels lovely and light to wear, it will be a very popular product this season for me!

Popular Bronzers