Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

4.2

ACTIVE: Octinoxate 7.5% INACTIVE: Calcium Carbonate, Silica, Calcium Sulfate, Isocetyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Alumina, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol Acetate, Caprylol Glycol. May contain: Mica, Beta-Carotene, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 9/24/2011 10:18:00 PM

This is my all time favourite bronzer! The compact that is seen in the picture has been discontinued. The new packaging is square and beautiful. It has a large mirror and a magnetic snap.
My favourite color is "01". This color is the perfect bronze. It isn't too dark and doesn't look orange. It gives you a radiant glow and blends effortlessly.

It is great for all skin types, even oily because it is oil and fragrance free!

Best bronzer ever!

on 4/17/2009 12:10:00 PM

I really like how natural this products glow makes my skin look. The color seems to work great for many skin tones.

Not the best bronzer I have ever used, but still really good. One of the only bronzers that I have found without glitter in it! It may have a tad more orangey color to it than other bronzers, but it is not so apparent unless you put a lot on. I have worn this consistently for over a year now. Also comes in a huge compact that last forever, so the price is not bad at all because it will last so long.

I think this is a great bronzer best that I have found. I do work at a Lancome counter and I do know every time I do someones make up I add a little of this bronzer and 95% of the time the customer buys it! I would never recommend putting it all over the face just on the forehead, cheeks, and nose. It gives a beautiful healthy glow.

on 7/28/2004 2:25:00 PM

I have to agree with almost everyone else....this bronzer will definately make you look ready for Halloween. This bronzer makes my skin turn a super glittery shade of dark orange, and after all the time spent putting it on, my mother wipes it right off! The brush is easy to use , but not worth it!!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was looking for a bronzer and when I read about all fo the great reviews that this one got I HAD TO HAVE IT! But I must say, I am quite dissapointed. The color isnt the problem-- the problem is the way it goes on. It is VERY hard to blend it in, and it looks really blotchy. I have to rub it in like a moisturizer to try to even it out. If anyone hasand tips for putting this on, because i might be applying it wrong, please tell me! I dont think that I would buy this again unless I learn a new way to put it on!

on 11/30/2003 8:01:00 PM

I really liked this! Since I am pale most bronzers just make me look like I OD'ed on selftanner or make me looked seriosuly orange, but this made me look healthy, glowing, and sunkissed! It is in a huge compact so it'll last long, but unfortuantly it crushed in my purse, so I just crushed it up into a paper cup and apply it with a brush; it still works great! I used Dore and I will repurshace when needed.

on 11/27/2003 4:41:00 AM

ive only been using this for a few days, but it definitly is giving me the healthy glow i was hoping it would do(aus $81.!). Picked up fraise jt at the same time - very nice together. will update after some more wear time. doesnt come with a brush, am struggling to find a good blending brush.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

One of my favorite bronzers, and trust me, I have tried them all! The applicator lets out just the right amount of powder, and it goes on a nice golden bronze...not orange or brown. One of my HGs...I use it on my cleavage too! ;)

on 4/24/2003 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is such a natural bronzer! I don't tan my face so it's great. You apply like a blush and it lasts for years!