Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

3.5

ACTIVE: Octinoxate 7.5% INACTIVE: Calcium Carbonate, Silica, Calcium Sulfate, Isocetyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Alumina, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol Acetate, Caprylol Glycol. May contain: Mica, Beta-Carotene, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My skin colour is tan so I don't really need bronzer. However, I've got two of these in Bronze Solaire as GWP so I sometimes use it as a blush. Gives a very natural look on my skin. These two are going to last me a long time so I don't need to repurchase.

on 1/13/2010 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i don't usually use bronzer as blush but i use this one for blush on. i have NC40/NC42 skin...and this product gives me a really good glow and my face looks fresh. it doesn't look "too much" (you know what i mean). when i use it as blush on, it really suits my tan skin and it doesn't give me a "punching" look. it looks a bit orange/gold/brown with shimmer. just put a bit and you can see the results. oh and i love the fact it has spf. although only spf 10.and i love the package as well, it looks classic and elegant. the only issue i have with this product is the price. it is 37euro here. i would like to buy it again when i am rich and have a lot of money. but for now on, i will just pick something cheaper but has same results (i'll go for NARS orgasm or outlaw)

on 5/15/2009 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Although I'm already dark olive, I sometimes use a bronzer on my forhead, nose and sometimes as a blush. This is a very pretty color. Definitely gives you a nice natural sunkissed/tan color. I wish it didn't contain shimmers though. Also, I believe this may have broken me out so I'm on break from this bronzer for awhile. I'm not sure if I will repurchase. That will depend on whether this broke me out.

on 12/23/2008 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I think it is exactly the same colour with 'Clinique True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed '. I have bought that one before so I'm really disappointed. I prefer Clinique to Lancome as I hate fragrance very much. And it is not long lasting. This is my first review in english and in MUA. I hope you can understand this.