Lancôme Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Lancôme Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

3.8

ACTIVE: Octinoxate 7.5% INACTIVE: Calcium Carbonate, Silica, Calcium Sulfate, Isocetyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Alumina, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol Acetate, Caprylol Glycol. May contain: Mica, Beta-Carotene, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Now this is a scary bronzer! I have shade 3, perle d'or, but I am a deeper olive skintone (NC45). I got this as a gift and while it is a very luxurious product, I just find it scary to use. It's very shimmery and quite orange. I think in summer I may get away with it, especially on my shoulders or something, but I am just afraid it would stain my clothes. Long story short, I have never used it...

Packaging wise, it's very, very big and therefore not something I would bring on holiday out of fear of breaking it.

on 1/5/2014 2:40:00 PM

I'm very picky with bronzers and dont like things with a lot of shimmer. It leaves my skin looking dull. I've used different brushes and nothing. I just have nothing good to say about it. Maybe the ones that have a little more shimmer from them are better...

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I use it as blush for my cheeks, looks extremely natural as if I get colour on my face naturally, and stays on forever (Matte 02 - Sunkiss). I've been using it for a couple of years (I have yet to run out of the first package, so don't worry about the cost, it's worth it). Won't use anything else.

on 12/16/2011 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Good bronzer but i think too faced chocolate soleil is better. I wish they came out with a matte version

on 6/14/2011 2:21:00 AM

I have this in Natural Matte Star Bronzer in 02 Sunkiss. This is a buildable colour that does not make you look orange.

on 11/11/2010 7:51:00 PM

It's a nice natural bronzer, would recommend.

on 4/26/2010 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an ok bronzer. I'm a NC35 and I like this bronzer because it is very natural and does not apply heavily. It's very buildable and natural. What I don't like about this bronzer is the fact that it is very sheer. It's hard to gauge for what my skintone is like since I can't really see what it's done.
I'm on the fence about this bronzer.
But I reach for this quiet often as it gives me a natural bronzed glow without making me look orange or too tanned.

I look a little on the orange side when i apply this being wayyy to overpriced;however, it does give me a healthy glow. I wouldn't repurchase because i'm sure i could find something a lot cheaper for the same effect.

on 8/19/2009 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Ew! My skin already has some color in it and I usually use a Chanel bronzer in the medium color (terre epice) so I got this Lancome product at the airport duty free and thought i'd give it a go. What a mistake! It wouldn't blend and the colour was a horrible shade of orange! i looked like an oompa loompa and it took a lot of scrubbing to get the colour off! I would definitely not buy again.

This bronzer is pretty good. I like the color I picked. But i think it is way too pricey. I am sure I can find bronzers with similar quality and colors at a much cheaper price.