Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

4.3

ACTIVE: Octinoxate 7.5% INACTIVE: Calcium Carbonate, Silica, Calcium Sulfate, Isocetyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Alumina, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol Acetate, Caprylol Glycol. May contain: Mica, Beta-Carotene, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

I have this in 01 lumiere (shimmer) and its soooooooooo pretty! Im extremely pale (nc10ish) and this adds a beautiful flush to my skin. It has the slightest pinky tone to it that makes it look very natural, its not muddy or brown. The packaging is a beautiful dark bronzey compact with a bronze/gold rose traced onto it. Very pretty! I love this bronzer!

on 12/12/2016 6:21:00 PM

After years of searching for the "right" blush to wear on my very fair cheeks, this year I found it. And it's not a blush, it's Lancome Star Bronzer in Bronze Solaire! At some point in time, I was given a sample of this. I kept it in my beauty drawer, and the other day I thought "what the heck, maybe this will look better than all those blushes that make me look like a clown."

Well guess what, it worked. Sun-dressed goodness. The shade is perfect for me, and it truly lasts all day long. So happy! My little sample is perfect for my purse, and I bought a full-size for at home.

No more clowning around for this chick.

on 7/14/2013 7:17:00 PM

A big Lancome fan, I hoped to find the perfect bronzer in the Lancome product line. I'm fair-skinned. Finding that perfect bronzer was a project. I was sadly disappointed in this one. Much darker than I expected. It streaked terribly. Tossed it in the no-use drawer.

on 9/6/2011 5:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was going to buy the Nars Laguna bronzer but you can't buy it in stores where I live and have to order it from Sephora. I wasn't fussy to order a bronzer that I've never seen in person. I tried this one at the Lancome counter in The Bay and really liked it. I have it in 01 Lumiere and it gives my skin a nice glow without looking I orange. It's not too shimmery either. It's pretty pricey so I'll only buy it again if it lasts me a long time. Or I might get the Nars Laguna, but I think it has more shimmer. This is overall a very nice bronzer.

on 4/22/2010 5:31:00 PM

I don't wear a whole lot of makeup, but I'm a serious bronzer junkie! I have very light skin and even after trying tons of different bronzers, I continue to reach for this. This one give me the most 'natural' effect. I hate looking orange or 'dirty' from a bronzer, and this one has never disappointed me. However, I do think the packaging is cheap. The mirror fell out nearly a week after I bought it! Still love the product though and will continue to repurchase.

on 1/26/2010 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Bronze Solaire, and it really is a great shade for my fair skin. I usually have a problem with bronzers being too orange, too brown, too shimmery or too pigmented. This one gives me a natural glow with very little effort. The compact is a good size for large brushes, and has a cute design. I'll probably buy it again come summer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this bronzing powder. It works as a blush, and goes on rosy bronze on my NC20 skin. The shimmer makes the skin glow but not shine. My two other favorites are NARS Laguna, that has a more golden tone and far more shine, and Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Natural, that is more dramatic in pigment, and chalkier in texture since it's very matte. It's good for contouring, but Star Bronzer is perfect for an all-in-one everyday highlighter/bronzer/blush.

I'm not completely satisfied with the packaging - it's lovely, but not quite as sturdy as it could be. I see these compacts loose or broken often in other people's makeup bags.

on 6/21/2008 10:51:00 AM

I bought this Star Bronzer a few summers ago and still use it regularly during summer and spring. I must say that I'm very pleased with the result. It's a very natural bronzer and it has SPF8 which is a plus!
It has some shimmer in it but it's very finely milled which makes the end result look very natural. You get that sun-kissed flawless skin. I'm hate tanning so I'm very happy there's excellent bronzer powders like this one on the market for us pale ladies who prefer to "fake it" and not tan our way to sun-kissed skin.

The one and only downside with this product is the price which is rather expensive. However, considering I've used it for years I'd definitely repurchase when that day comes. I love the packaging and I like the fact that there's a mirror in the lid of the compact. Makes it great to carry in the purse for touch-ups during the day, if necessary.

I apply this bronzer where the sun naturally hits. On the forehead, nose, cheek bones and a bit on the chin. I use the Smashbox number 19 brush to apply it with.

For reference: I have pale, fair skin. I use the shade 01 Dor. I'm in Europe so the names can be different. Lancme has an annoying tendency to name their products differently on different continents.

continued >>

The only bronzer that doesn't make me break out. Beautiful color, easy to blend. Some bronzers make skin look dirty or orange, but this gives a nice believable glow and can enhance whatever tan you do have.

on 9/27/2005 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this. I use it everyday all over . . . but mostly as a blush. It lasts forever and makes my pale skin absolutely glow.