Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

4.1

ACTIVE: Octinoxate 7.5% INACTIVE: Calcium Carbonate, Silica, Calcium Sulfate, Isocetyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Alumina, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol Acetate, Caprylol Glycol. May contain: Mica, Beta-Carotene, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 12/16/2011 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Good bronzer but i think too faced chocolate soleil is better. I wish they came out with a matte version

on 9/6/2011 5:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was going to buy the Nars Laguna bronzer but you can't buy it in stores where I live and have to order it from Sephora. I wasn't fussy to order a bronzer that I've never seen in person. I tried this one at the Lancome counter in The Bay and really liked it. I have it in 01 Lumiere and it gives my skin a nice glow without looking I orange. It's not too shimmery either. It's pretty pricey so I'll only buy it again if it lasts me a long time. Or I might get the Nars Laguna, but I think it has more shimmer. This is overall a very nice bronzer.

on 6/14/2011 2:21:00 AM

I have this in Natural Matte Star Bronzer in 02 Sunkiss. This is a buildable colour that does not make you look orange.

on 4/26/2010 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an ok bronzer. I'm a NC35 and I like this bronzer because it is very natural and does not apply heavily. It's very buildable and natural. What I don't like about this bronzer is the fact that it is very sheer. It's hard to gauge for what my skintone is like since I can't really see what it's done.
I'm on the fence about this bronzer.
But I reach for this quiet often as it gives me a natural bronzed glow without making me look orange or too tanned.

on 4/22/2010 5:31:00 PM

I don't wear a whole lot of makeup, but I'm a serious bronzer junkie! I have very light skin and even after trying tons of different bronzers, I continue to reach for this. This one give me the most 'natural' effect. I hate looking orange or 'dirty' from a bronzer, and this one has never disappointed me. However, I do think the packaging is cheap. The mirror fell out nearly a week after I bought it! Still love the product though and will continue to repurchase.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Ahh I hate this bronzer. It's the color of a pumpkin and is with too much shimmer. I look like an Ooompa Loompa. And it broke as well, I can no longer close it properly. Since I splurged a good deal of money on it, I feel as though I'll have to give it to a friend, maybe it'll work for someone else better than me. I'd only wear this if I had nothing else to wear.

on 4/24/2003 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is such a natural bronzer! I don't tan my face so it's great. You apply like a blush and it lasts for years!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a very pretty bronzer that can be used on face or body. I am a PPP to LLL (MAC 15 or 20, depending on time of year), so I use this with a very light touch. It gives me a very nautural, golden, sunkissed look with just a hint of shimmer. It is in a very large round compact, so even a large body brush can be used with it, and the brush I received with it is very nice as well. Overall, a very nice bronzer.

on 10/23/2002 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I'm a PPP with dark hair/eyes and this bronzer in Dore (with SPF 8)gives me a silky glow wherever I put it. It's incredibly natural looking and I use it with a fluff brush instead of a puff. Has a pleasant scent as well. The compact is 2.5g, so it'll last me FOREVER! :)