Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

Filtered by hair type : Other
Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

3.6

ACTIVE: Octinoxate 7.5% INACTIVE: Calcium Carbonate, Silica, Calcium Sulfate, Isocetyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Alumina, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol Acetate, Caprylol Glycol. May contain: Mica, Beta-Carotene, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

I have this in 01 lumiere (shimmer) and its soooooooooo pretty! Im extremely pale (nc10ish) and this adds a beautiful flush to my skin. It has the slightest pinky tone to it that makes it look very natural, its not muddy or brown. The packaging is a beautiful dark bronzey compact with a bronze/gold rose traced onto it. Very pretty! I love this bronzer!

on 12/12/2016 6:21:00 PM

After years of searching for the "right" blush to wear on my very fair cheeks, this year I found it. And it's not a blush, it's Lancome Star Bronzer in Bronze Solaire! At some point in time, I was given a sample of this. I kept it in my beauty drawer, and the other day I thought "what the heck, maybe this will look better than all those blushes that make me look like a clown."

Well guess what, it worked. Sun-dressed goodness. The shade is perfect for me, and it truly lasts all day long. So happy! My little sample is perfect for my purse, and I bought a full-size for at home.

No more clowning around for this chick.

Although I didn't experience any breakouts with this bronzer, I wasn't thrilled with the orange hue. I find it wearable in small amounts but it's a real chore to remove if you've accidentally applied too much. I usually love Lancome, but I find this product is just an expensive way to look tangerine, so I wouldn't repurchase or recommend.

on 4/15/2009 6:59:00 AM

I'm not usually a fan of either bronzing powders or Lancome, however my mum received this as a gift and passed it on to me, and I'm very impressed! It makes my skin look glowy, healthy and golden, and isn't too powdery. I usually shy away from powder products in general as I find they clog my pores, but so far, my skin seems to like this. I'm loving this at the moment, as we head into the summer... it's perfect at with tinted moisturiser and a coloured lip balm, very low maintenance. I apply it with my Smashbox brush on temples, cheekbones, nose, forehead and chin. I only have the small sample product and its very difficult to open, but I can live with that. Think I will purchase the full size in due course.

Yuck-too orange and brown for me-not at all natural-looking or highlighting. For the best value and a much better product-try Laura Geller's "bronze n brighten". The Lancome stuff is much too strong and chalky for me.

on 8/10/2003 12:31:00 AM

I picked up Lancome Star Bronzing Powder in the brush applicator style, not the large compact. I wanted this as not only a bronzer, but a contouring powder that would be slightly darker than my facial skin. This was not it. Not only was the powder slightly lighter than my MMM skin, but it was riddled with sparkles and took at least 10-20 clicks of the powder applicator to dispense any product. I'll give the compact version a try, as it seemed to be darker and more devoid of glitter.

on 6/12/2003 5:50:00 PM

This is one of the nicest bronzers I ever bought and I have tried already LOTS. I bought this in the "Dor" shade (I'm a FFF) and it gives a nice golden glow to my face and body. The powder is very close to my natural skin color, a tad darker, so the result is very natural. Huge rave for this Lancome product!