Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

4.1

ACTIVE: Octinoxate 7.5% INACTIVE: Calcium Carbonate, Silica, Calcium Sulfate, Isocetyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Alumina, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol Acetate, Caprylol Glycol. May contain: Mica, Beta-Carotene, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 9/24/2011 10:18:00 PM

This is my all time favourite bronzer! The compact that is seen in the picture has been discontinued. The new packaging is square and beautiful. It has a large mirror and a magnetic snap.
My favourite color is "01". This color is the perfect bronze. It isn't too dark and doesn't look orange. It gives you a radiant glow and blends effortlessly.

It is great for all skin types, even oily because it is oil and fragrance free!

Best bronzer ever!

on 6/14/2011 2:21:00 AM

I have this in Natural Matte Star Bronzer in 02 Sunkiss. This is a buildable colour that does not make you look orange.

on 11/11/2010 7:51:00 PM

It's a nice natural bronzer, would recommend.

on 4/26/2010 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an ok bronzer. I'm a NC35 and I like this bronzer because it is very natural and does not apply heavily. It's very buildable and natural. What I don't like about this bronzer is the fact that it is very sheer. It's hard to gauge for what my skintone is like since I can't really see what it's done.
I'm on the fence about this bronzer.
But I reach for this quiet often as it gives me a natural bronzed glow without making me look orange or too tanned.

This bronzer is pretty good. I like the color I picked. But i think it is way too pricey. I am sure I can find bronzers with similar quality and colors at a much cheaper price.

This product is great! You can build it, and it looks completely natural on my light-medium face :) The only downside is the price!!! >:[

does anyone know a cheaper alternative?

Not the best bronzer I have ever used, but still really good. One of the only bronzers that I have found without glitter in it! It may have a tad more orangey color to it than other bronzers, but it is not so apparent unless you put a lot on. I have worn this consistently for over a year now. Also comes in a huge compact that last forever, so the price is not bad at all because it will last so long.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this bronzing powder. It works as a blush, and goes on rosy bronze on my NC20 skin. The shimmer makes the skin glow but not shine. My two other favorites are NARS Laguna, that has a more golden tone and far more shine, and Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Natural, that is more dramatic in pigment, and chalkier in texture since it's very matte. It's good for contouring, but Star Bronzer is perfect for an all-in-one everyday highlighter/bronzer/blush.

I'm not completely satisfied with the packaging - it's lovely, but not quite as sturdy as it could be. I see these compacts loose or broken often in other people's makeup bags.

on 5/16/2008 5:58:00 PM

My mother bought the star bronzer kit (the powder with the kabuki, lipgloss, and mascara) for herself and bought me the bronzing powder, and I really love it!
I don't think it turns out too orange, but I have more of a light to olive-y complexion. I'd imagine this could look a little orange if you have very pale skin. I don't think I look orange, it gives me a great bronze look. It is shimmery, but not over the top! The lady at the Lancome counter told me it's great to sweep across places where the sun would naturally hit - your cheekbones, a small swipe across your forehead and nose. Also, you can use it on your shoulders. Overall, this is a bit expensive (I'm in college I can't afford this!) but it does an excellent job.

I have this in the Bronze Solaire color, and I have tried many bronzers that make me orange, red, muddy, splotchy, gross, etc......this bronzer is awesome and none of those! First of all, it's oil free, so that's a big plus. Secondly, it is very sheer, so you CAN build coverage, without having a ton of pigment on your face that you have to desperately rub off so as not to look weird. You can have a nice sun-kissed glow all over, or add more for a bronze look. This is way better than the weird colored Clinique powders, which are all too brown or too pinky red. I would definitely recommend!