Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

3.8

ACTIVE: Octinoxate 7.5% INACTIVE: Calcium Carbonate, Silica, Calcium Sulfate, Isocetyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Alumina, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol Acetate, Caprylol Glycol. May contain: Mica, Beta-Carotene, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

I have this in 01 lumiere (shimmer) and its soooooooooo pretty! Im extremely pale (nc10ish) and this adds a beautiful flush to my skin. It has the slightest pinky tone to it that makes it look very natural, its not muddy or brown. The packaging is a beautiful dark bronzey compact with a bronze/gold rose traced onto it. Very pretty! I love this bronzer!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I use it as blush for my cheeks, looks extremely natural as if I get colour on my face naturally, and stays on forever (Matte 02 - Sunkiss). I've been using it for a couple of years (I have yet to run out of the first package, so don't worry about the cost, it's worth it). Won't use anything else.

on 5/15/2009 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Although I'm already dark olive, I sometimes use a bronzer on my forhead, nose and sometimes as a blush. This is a very pretty color. Definitely gives you a nice natural sunkissed/tan color. I wish it didn't contain shimmers though. Also, I believe this may have broken me out so I'm on break from this bronzer for awhile. I'm not sure if I will repurchase. That will depend on whether this broke me out.

on 12/23/2008 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I think it is exactly the same colour with 'Clinique True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed '. I have bought that one before so I'm really disappointed. I prefer Clinique to Lancome as I hate fragrance very much. And it is not long lasting. This is my first review in english and in MUA. I hope you can understand this.

on 8/29/2005 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I agree with several of the previous posters - too orange and too shimmery, especially after wearing it for awhile. Not a good look for me.

on 1/12/2004 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this bronzer!! First of all, it is a BIG compact, the size is abundant, it will last forever. The color gives such a nice glow (i have dore, the lighter shade) and everytime i wear it, i always get a compliment on how nice my skin looks. Its oil free and since I really have to watch what I put on my skin, this does not make me break out one bit. It really makes your skin look healthy and tan, not like some that look too orangy or dirty. I lucked out and got the brush that comes with the compact during a special promotion. This is the best product I own and will definitely buy again when i eventually run out.