Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

4.3

ACTIVE: Octinoxate 7.5% INACTIVE: Calcium Carbonate, Silica, Calcium Sulfate, Isocetyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Alumina, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol Acetate, Caprylol Glycol. May contain: Mica, Beta-Carotene, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 9/27/2005 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this. I use it everyday all over . . . but mostly as a blush. It lasts forever and makes my pale skin absolutely glow.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was looking for a bronzer and when I read about all fo the great reviews that this one got I HAD TO HAVE IT! But I must say, I am quite dissapointed. The color isnt the problem-- the problem is the way it goes on. It is VERY hard to blend it in, and it looks really blotchy. I have to rub it in like a moisturizer to try to even it out. If anyone hasand tips for putting this on, because i might be applying it wrong, please tell me! I dont think that I would buy this again unless I learn a new way to put it on!

on 7/26/2003 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

SUPERLATIVE BRONZER! FIVE STAR CLASS RATING! Natural, yes Natural-Looking on one's skin. You're skin has been sun-kissed & looks like an authentic tan. HUGE size compact. Terrific for a powder type bronzer. Use Savage Bronzer (Sally's Stores) for mousse wet application type tan.
WORTH IT!