Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

3.9

ACTIVE: Octinoxate 7.5% INACTIVE: Calcium Carbonate, Silica, Calcium Sulfate, Isocetyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Alumina, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol Acetate, Caprylol Glycol. May contain: Mica, Beta-Carotene, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 4/15/2009 6:59:00 AM

I'm not usually a fan of either bronzing powders or Lancome, however my mum received this as a gift and passed it on to me, and I'm very impressed! It makes my skin look glowy, healthy and golden, and isn't too powdery. I usually shy away from powder products in general as I find they clog my pores, but so far, my skin seems to like this. I'm loving this at the moment, as we head into the summer... it's perfect at with tinted moisturiser and a coloured lip balm, very low maintenance. I apply it with my Smashbox brush on temples, cheekbones, nose, forehead and chin. I only have the small sample product and its very difficult to open, but I can live with that. Think I will purchase the full size in due course.

on 5/26/2005 2:10:00 PM

I have this bronzer in #2 Intense, and I have to say the color is very nice... not too orangey, and very little shimmer. It blends easily, and it's not at all chalky.
I have to say I think it would look much better if you're already a bit suntanned, since if your complexion is too pale, it might look somewhat artificial, especially during daytime.
Still it's no substitute for Helena Rubinstein's "Golden Terra" in "Bronzage"... too bad it was discontinued!
Anyway, a nice product, but it hasn't put an end to my quest for the perfect bronzer.

Yuck-too orange and brown for me-not at all natural-looking or highlighting. For the best value and a much better product-try Laura Geller's "bronze n brighten". The Lancome stuff is much too strong and chalky for me.

on 1/12/2004 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this bronzer!! First of all, it is a BIG compact, the size is abundant, it will last forever. The color gives such a nice glow (i have dore, the lighter shade) and everytime i wear it, i always get a compliment on how nice my skin looks. Its oil free and since I really have to watch what I put on my skin, this does not make me break out one bit. It really makes your skin look healthy and tan, not like some that look too orangy or dirty. I lucked out and got the brush that comes with the compact during a special promotion. This is the best product I own and will definitely buy again when i eventually run out.

on 8/12/2003 7:15:00 PM

this huge compact bronzer is awesome! i'm kind of light skinned and with the lighter color of the star bronzer i look so tan! i love it!

on 8/10/2003 12:31:00 AM

I picked up Lancome Star Bronzing Powder in the brush applicator style, not the large compact. I wanted this as not only a bronzer, but a contouring powder that would be slightly darker than my facial skin. This was not it. Not only was the powder slightly lighter than my MMM skin, but it was riddled with sparkles and took at least 10-20 clicks of the powder applicator to dispense any product. I'll give the compact version a try, as it seemed to be darker and more devoid of glitter.

on 6/12/2003 5:50:00 PM

This is one of the nicest bronzers I ever bought and I have tried already LOTS. I bought this in the "Dor" shade (I'm a FFF) and it gives a nice golden glow to my face and body. The powder is very close to my natural skin color, a tad darker, so the result is very natural. Huge rave for this Lancome product!