Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

3.8

ACTIVE: Octinoxate 7.5% INACTIVE: Calcium Carbonate, Silica, Calcium Sulfate, Isocetyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Alumina, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol Acetate, Caprylol Glycol. May contain: Mica, Beta-Carotene, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

I have this in 01 lumiere (shimmer) and its soooooooooo pretty! Im extremely pale (nc10ish) and this adds a beautiful flush to my skin. It has the slightest pinky tone to it that makes it look very natural, its not muddy or brown. The packaging is a beautiful dark bronzey compact with a bronze/gold rose traced onto it. Very pretty! I love this bronzer!

on 12/12/2016 6:21:00 PM

After years of searching for the "right" blush to wear on my very fair cheeks, this year I found it. And it's not a blush, it's Lancome Star Bronzer in Bronze Solaire! At some point in time, I was given a sample of this. I kept it in my beauty drawer, and the other day I thought "what the heck, maybe this will look better than all those blushes that make me look like a clown."

Well guess what, it worked. Sun-dressed goodness. The shade is perfect for me, and it truly lasts all day long. So happy! My little sample is perfect for my purse, and I bought a full-size for at home.

No more clowning around for this chick.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I use it as blush for my cheeks, looks extremely natural as if I get colour on my face naturally, and stays on forever (Matte 02 - Sunkiss). I've been using it for a couple of years (I have yet to run out of the first package, so don't worry about the cost, it's worth it). Won't use anything else.

on 9/24/2011 10:18:00 PM

This is my all time favourite bronzer! The compact that is seen in the picture has been discontinued. The new packaging is square and beautiful. It has a large mirror and a magnetic snap.
My favourite color is "01". This color is the perfect bronze. It isn't too dark and doesn't look orange. It gives you a radiant glow and blends effortlessly.

It is great for all skin types, even oily because it is oil and fragrance free!

Best bronzer ever!

on 9/6/2011 5:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was going to buy the Nars Laguna bronzer but you can't buy it in stores where I live and have to order it from Sephora. I wasn't fussy to order a bronzer that I've never seen in person. I tried this one at the Lancome counter in The Bay and really liked it. I have it in 01 Lumiere and it gives my skin a nice glow without looking I orange. It's not too shimmery either. It's pretty pricey so I'll only buy it again if it lasts me a long time. Or I might get the Nars Laguna, but I think it has more shimmer. This is overall a very nice bronzer.

on 11/11/2010 7:51:00 PM

It's a nice natural bronzer, would recommend.

on 1/13/2010 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i don't usually use bronzer as blush but i use this one for blush on. i have NC40/NC42 skin...and this product gives me a really good glow and my face looks fresh. it doesn't look "too much" (you know what i mean). when i use it as blush on, it really suits my tan skin and it doesn't give me a "punching" look. it looks a bit orange/gold/brown with shimmer. just put a bit and you can see the results. oh and i love the fact it has spf. although only spf 10.and i love the package as well, it looks classic and elegant. the only issue i have with this product is the price. it is 37euro here. i would like to buy it again when i am rich and have a lot of money. but for now on, i will just pick something cheaper but has same results (i'll go for NARS orgasm or outlaw)

on 4/17/2009 12:10:00 PM

I really like how natural this products glow makes my skin look. The color seems to work great for many skin tones.

on 4/15/2009 6:59:00 AM

I'm not usually a fan of either bronzing powders or Lancome, however my mum received this as a gift and passed it on to me, and I'm very impressed! It makes my skin look glowy, healthy and golden, and isn't too powdery. I usually shy away from powder products in general as I find they clog my pores, but so far, my skin seems to like this. I'm loving this at the moment, as we head into the summer... it's perfect at with tinted moisturiser and a coloured lip balm, very low maintenance. I apply it with my Smashbox brush on temples, cheekbones, nose, forehead and chin. I only have the small sample product and its very difficult to open, but I can live with that. Think I will purchase the full size in due course.

on 6/21/2008 10:51:00 AM

I bought this Star Bronzer a few summers ago and still use it regularly during summer and spring. I must say that I'm very pleased with the result. It's a very natural bronzer and it has SPF8 which is a plus!
It has some shimmer in it but it's very finely milled which makes the end result look very natural. You get that sun-kissed flawless skin. I'm hate tanning so I'm very happy there's excellent bronzer powders like this one on the market for us pale ladies who prefer to "fake it" and not tan our way to sun-kissed skin.

The one and only downside with this product is the price which is rather expensive. However, considering I've used it for years I'd definitely repurchase when that day comes. I love the packaging and I like the fact that there's a mirror in the lid of the compact. Makes it great to carry in the purse for touch-ups during the day, if necessary.

I apply this bronzer where the sun naturally hits. On the forehead, nose, cheek bones and a bit on the chin. I use the Smashbox number 19 brush to apply it with.

For reference: I have pale, fair skin. I use the shade 01 Dor. I'm in Europe so the names can be different. Lancme has an annoying tendency to name their products differently on different continents.

continued >>