Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

Filtered by age: 44-55
Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

4.5

ACTIVE: Octinoxate 7.5% INACTIVE: Calcium Carbonate, Silica, Calcium Sulfate, Isocetyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Alumina, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol Acetate, Caprylol Glycol. May contain: Mica, Beta-Carotene, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 10/3/2010 12:18:00 PM

I am not a bronzer user in general. I am pale and freckly and always thought they made me look 'orangey' so when the Lancome SA suggested that I use it to add depth to my lancome foundation I asked her to apply and show me how it is used. It really works for me. I put a brushful on each day over my usual foundation and it really goes the trick. I feel it adds the colour that I can't get with foundation. It is difficult to explain but it makes a difference.

on 7/26/2003 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

SUPERLATIVE BRONZER! FIVE STAR CLASS RATING! Natural, yes Natural-Looking on one's skin. You're skin has been sun-kissed & looks like an authentic tan. HUGE size compact. Terrific for a powder type bronzer. Use Savage Bronzer (Sally's Stores) for mousse wet application type tan.
WORTH IT!