Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

Filtered by age: 36-43
Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

4.3

ACTIVE: Octinoxate 7.5% INACTIVE: Calcium Carbonate, Silica, Calcium Sulfate, Isocetyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Alumina, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol Acetate, Caprylol Glycol. May contain: Mica, Beta-Carotene, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 6/4/2009 1:21:00 PM

Nice bronzer. I received a nice sized GWP, and have used it daily - replaces the MAC one I'd been using. I have Bronze Solaire. Nice color - I have fair skin, although I pick up color from the sun well. This gives a nice glow without being too tan or orange. It goes on pretty lightly too, which I prefer since it is easier to add more than it is to correct too much!

on 5/15/2009 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Although I'm already dark olive, I sometimes use a bronzer on my forhead, nose and sometimes as a blush. This is a very pretty color. Definitely gives you a nice natural sunkissed/tan color. I wish it didn't contain shimmers though. Also, I believe this may have broken me out so I'm on break from this bronzer for awhile. I'm not sure if I will repurchase. That will depend on whether this broke me out.

on 4/17/2009 12:10:00 PM

I really like how natural this products glow makes my skin look. The color seems to work great for many skin tones.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a very pretty bronzer that can be used on face or body. I am a PPP to LLL (MAC 15 or 20, depending on time of year), so I use this with a very light touch. It gives me a very nautural, golden, sunkissed look with just a hint of shimmer. It is in a very large round compact, so even a large body brush can be used with it, and the brush I received with it is very nice as well. Overall, a very nice bronzer.