Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

Filtered by age: 19-24
Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

3.9

ACTIVE: Octinoxate 7.5% INACTIVE: Calcium Carbonate, Silica, Calcium Sulfate, Isocetyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Alumina, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol Acetate, Caprylol Glycol. May contain: Mica, Beta-Carotene, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I use it as blush for my cheeks, looks extremely natural as if I get colour on my face naturally, and stays on forever (Matte 02 - Sunkiss). I've been using it for a couple of years (I have yet to run out of the first package, so don't worry about the cost, it's worth it). Won't use anything else.

on 9/24/2011 10:18:00 PM

This is my all time favourite bronzer! The compact that is seen in the picture has been discontinued. The new packaging is square and beautiful. It has a large mirror and a magnetic snap.
My favourite color is "01". This color is the perfect bronze. It isn't too dark and doesn't look orange. It gives you a radiant glow and blends effortlessly.

It is great for all skin types, even oily because it is oil and fragrance free!

Best bronzer ever!

Although I didn't experience any breakouts with this bronzer, I wasn't thrilled with the orange hue. I find it wearable in small amounts but it's a real chore to remove if you've accidentally applied too much. I usually love Lancome, but I find this product is just an expensive way to look tangerine, so I wouldn't repurchase or recommend.

on 6/14/2011 2:21:00 AM

I have this in Natural Matte Star Bronzer in 02 Sunkiss. This is a buildable colour that does not make you look orange.

on 4/22/2010 5:31:00 PM

I don't wear a whole lot of makeup, but I'm a serious bronzer junkie! I have very light skin and even after trying tons of different bronzers, I continue to reach for this. This one give me the most 'natural' effect. I hate looking orange or 'dirty' from a bronzer, and this one has never disappointed me. However, I do think the packaging is cheap. The mirror fell out nearly a week after I bought it! Still love the product though and will continue to repurchase.

on 1/26/2010 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Bronze Solaire, and it really is a great shade for my fair skin. I usually have a problem with bronzers being too orange, too brown, too shimmery or too pigmented. This one gives me a natural glow with very little effort. The compact is a good size for large brushes, and has a cute design. I'll probably buy it again come summer.

on 1/13/2010 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i don't usually use bronzer as blush but i use this one for blush on. i have NC40/NC42 skin...and this product gives me a really good glow and my face looks fresh. it doesn't look "too much" (you know what i mean). when i use it as blush on, it really suits my tan skin and it doesn't give me a "punching" look. it looks a bit orange/gold/brown with shimmer. just put a bit and you can see the results. oh and i love the fact it has spf. although only spf 10.and i love the package as well, it looks classic and elegant. the only issue i have with this product is the price. it is 37euro here. i would like to buy it again when i am rich and have a lot of money. but for now on, i will just pick something cheaper but has same results (i'll go for NARS orgasm or outlaw)

I look a little on the orange side when i apply this being wayyy to overpriced;however, it does give me a healthy glow. I wouldn't repurchase because i'm sure i could find something a lot cheaper for the same effect.

on 8/19/2009 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Ew! My skin already has some color in it and I usually use a Chanel bronzer in the medium color (terre epice) so I got this Lancome product at the airport duty free and thought i'd give it a go. What a mistake! It wouldn't blend and the colour was a horrible shade of orange! i looked like an oompa loompa and it took a lot of scrubbing to get the colour off! I would definitely not buy again.

This bronzer is pretty good. I like the color I picked. But i think it is way too pricey. I am sure I can find bronzers with similar quality and colors at a much cheaper price.