L'Oreal Everpure smooth conditioner

L'Oreal Everpure smooth conditioner

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Myristate, Quaternium 80, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben, Camphor Benzalkonium Methosulfate, Polyquaternium 37, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Benzophenone 3, Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract (Peppermint), Tocopherol, Limonene, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, PPG 1 Trideceth 6, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol 7/17/09

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This conditioner is so creamy that is makes my hair comb out so much smoother in and out of the shower. I have less frizzies and my hair never feels dirty or weighed down.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this conditioner. My hair (thick, dense, long, generally-well-behaved but currently colored) loves this conditioner. It really does make my hair noticeably smoother, even in the shower, and so easy to detangle - but it's not like most other conditioners that take forever to rinse out in lukewarm water. The rosemary scent is super strong, but I enjoy it (and the tingling feeling on my scalp). Also, it doesn't just condition my hair; it soothes my scalp. Interestingly, I've noticed that it actually gives my hair more body - not something I'd expect from a conditioner but appreciated nonetheless!

on 12/22/2013 3:04:00 PM

This conditioner is good in a pinch for color-treated hair. I would recommend using it in the warmer months, as it does not prevent staticky hair in the colder ones. It does smooth things over nicely, but for dry/damaged hair, a little extra effort must be made to tame it after a shower. Overall, this is a decent budget buy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

My first bottle was amazing on my hair! I purchased that one at Walmart and it was the super XL tube. It left my asian color treated hair smooth and silky. My second bottle I purchased from Ulta and it was small regular size conditioner. This conditioner left my hair dry and straw feeling. I looked over the ingredients on both tubes and I didn't see any reformulation... but I miss the results of the first bottle.

I cut open the first tube and have been using that until I finish the remnants of it. The second bottle will probably just sit in my bathroom.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The smell of this is so addictive. I hate typical shampoo and conditioner smells so this range has high points on this regard.

I like this conditioner as it doesn't weigh my dry, thick hair down and leaves it feeling smooth.

For a drugstore product, it feels very luxurious.

I will continue to use this range if I can get it at or close to US prices.

on 1/14/2013 1:55:00 PM

This product is great when I use it the first time and maybe the second. But if I use it every time I wash my hair i get HORRIBLE product build up. My hair is oily within 6 hours of washing it. However, it does smooth your hair quite nicely.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I usually switch off between high end, expensive hair products and drugstore brands to save money and usually find the drugstore brands to be overly perfumed and harsh. L'Oreal's EverPure conditioner is an exception to the rule. It smells great (but doesn't give me a headache) and works really well on my color treated hair. My hair is smooth, silky, and manageable afterwards. I don't know if it does anything special for dyed hair since I started using it about a month after I home-dyed my hair. Love the EverPure shampoo and conditioner, but still not sure about the masque. Definitely will repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I'm a long time lover of Kerastase BS3 & the new Nutri-thermique conditioner. My hair is naturally curly ,thick,&coarse. I blowdry my hair straight two times a week. I also flat iron it twice a week as well. My hair seems nicer since I started the Everpure stuff! It has never been so soft & shiny before. Maybe because I used Kerastse for 3 years straight? Not sure if you should give your hair a break from stuff you use all the time. I use those along with the Garnier flat iron spray on my ends. LOVE that stuff too! My hair looks as healthy as it is going to. I just thought I'd share my thoughts so some of you can save $$. My hair does get poofy after I blowdry BUT I always flat iron my hair so it doesn't bother me. I hope I helped someone! It seems like my drying time is less with this too?

on 1/2/2012 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I gave this a 3 across the categories except for packaging, which I gave a 5. The price, more than Dove or Sunsilk (which I usually use), but not nearly as much as some other brands. Packaging in the tube was good because you can get almost all of the product out, unlike a bottle.

As far as use goes, it did make my hair smoother and less frizzy. However, it did add quite a bit of weight to my hair. Not as big a deal for me because my hair is extremely thick, so a little less volume is not necessarily a bad thing. After a couple days of use, I found my scalp to be getting rather oily, even right after washing. My hair just didn't feel clean around the crown area. This may be a product I use once a week as a deep conditioner, but it's not something I would recommend for everyday use unless your hair or scalp is extremely dry. I would also only use it on the bottom portion of my hair rather than on my whole head to get the extra conditioning where it's most needed.

on 12/29/2011 10:48:00 AM

I loooove this conditioner! Smells amazing, reminds me of a spa, and makes my hair so silky without feeling weighed down or building up. Even better, it detangles really well, so no wrestling with a comb when I get out of the shower. Even though the shampoo sucks, I hope this line doesn't get discontinued, because this conditioner is better than any salon brand I've ever used.