Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

3.5

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

I disagree with the reviews that this doesn't suit dark skin. I am anywhere from an NC40-44 and it looks fantastic as a bronzer. I was looking for a bronzer that doesn't lean orange or red because I have golden undertones and wanted something to act strictly as a contour or to warm up my complexion on tanner days. This is the perfect color for my skin tone. This is a matte bronzer with no shimmer and a warm gray based brown. It gives me a wonderful chocolate hershey brown. It's very natural looking shadow. I always seek out a contour with a natural gray undertone to give the most natural looking shadow. I have no issues with blending. There is a fair amount of product in the container. It's large enough compact to get a powder brush in there should you need to. It also smells divine, like cocoa! It's not always about what shade works and what doesn't. It's how YOU work the product. Also, for a great brown smokey eye, this makes the perfect transition color. It's very buildable. For me, this is a hit, I would definitely repurchase.

on 4/24/2012 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I don't see a lot of dark skin reviews. I use this more as a finisher on top of my foundation because it's too light to contour me. I think this is breaking me out though, so I need to find something else.

Video Reviews & Tutorials