Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

this is my all time favorite bronzer! i have oily nc 25 skin and acne marks. this is my favorite bronzer because it's really the only one that doesn't make my redness peek through. it is the perfect shade to bronze and even contour! the packaging is also super pretty and it smells sooo yummy!

on 12/9/2015 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I LOVE THIS BRONZER. I have it in the medium to dark (the original?) and I am about an NC40 in MAC. I feel like I need to use this every time I put on makeup. Creates the perfect natural contour without looking like I have a stark line on my face. Super blendable, pigmented, a little goes a long way, perfect neutral undertoned brown plus it smells like chocolate. I thought it was pretty expensive but I've had it for almost 2 years and I haven't hit pan (I can see the rings from the pan underneath so I assume it'll be soon) so pretty good value would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hands down best bronzer I've used. It's PERFECT for tan asian skin. If you're an asian, and you're tanned, get this and never use another bronzer ever again. It also smells like chocolate, which makes this not just the best looking bronzer but the best smelling bronzer I've used. This is actually a big plus point for me, because I love the Too Faced Chocolated Bar eyeshadow palette, and when this and the bronzer are used at the same time on my face, BAM the most subtle and yet wonderful perfume, all over your face. I've gotten compliments on how I smell, and it's because of these chocolate scented products.

Beyond the smell, though, this bronzer is silky smooth, it applies almost like a cream to powder, which is wonderful because I get the staying power of a cream with the natural look of a powder. It applies without patchiness, and I feel it's best applied with a patting motion using a smaller contour brush before being blended out with a bigger cheek brush. I'm not sure why it applies so well this way, but it may be due to the slight cream to powder texture.

The colour is to die for. Not too orange, nor too warm brown, not too cool to look like dirt, just the perfect neutral bronzer shade that makes your carved out cheekbones look like you were blessed with them naturally. The price is higher up there, but it is so worth it.

Packaging is cute and princess-y, it'll fit well with the too faced heart blushes in your collection, although it looks slightly cheap to me with the obvious plastic gimmicky princess look BUT if packaging is the only downside of this product, just goes to show how great the actual product is. And if you like the princessy look? This is perfect for you.

on 5/12/2015 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

meh, i am NC42 yellow undertones and this left my face looking kinda dirty imo. i tried it on my cheeks-can't see anything. i tried to contour, looked dirty. it smells wonderfully chocolatey and goes on smooth but does not work for me. it looks great on the eyelids though! lol

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Hated this. This is mainly for extremely fair skin tones in my opinion

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Very natural looking matt bronzer, my boyfriend loves the smell of chocolate on my cheeks when he kissed me.

I would definitely buy again as it is quite hard to find a matt one among the sea of shimmery bronzers.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

My holy grail beauty item! I use this EVERY day it's build-able so I can be natural at school and more dramatic shopping or out to dinner etc!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is a good bronzer. Has a nice chocolate smell to it and the color is nice and tan, not orange. However it fades really quickly even when I am using a primer.

on 11/1/2013 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Way too light for my skin tone...does not show up even a tiny bit. So I guess my review is a little unfair lol.

I loved the scent!

on 9/23/2013 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

CHOCOLATE!!!!! The name, the color, the SMELL!!! It IS my favorite bronzer. Ive gone through 3 of them.

It is MATTE, and DARK. I have tan skin with yellow undertones so I need a very dark bronzer with NO RED in it. This bronzer is a pure BROWN color.

I believe it does a good job of staying on as well through out the day. And it goes on smooth.

Really great for contouring.

Definitely worth the buy.