Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate SoleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.4

on 12/29/2016 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really nice bronzer. There is no trace of orange so it's really natural looking on the skin and blends in really nicely. It's cool toned so it's ideal for contouring. If I was tanned though I would need something darker but for the winter it's a good bronzer to use.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This, along with Benefit's Hoola is my favorite bronzer of the moment. I absolutely love matte bronzers, mostly because I feel like when a bronzer is too shimmery it really only looks good in the Spring or Summer, and it tends to distract from highlighted areas and eyeshadows.
I like bronzers to add warmth to the face without being too obvious or stealing the show, and this bronzer is perfect for that. It is the perfect not too light/ not too dark shade for my complexion, and leans a bit more neutral than some other bronzers, which can turn very orange on me because my skin is already pretty warm-toned. In fact, in a pinch this can be used as a contour shade because it is matte and not overly warm. When I first started contouring I was using this, and it works well for that purpose if you're into that.
It applies smoothly, with no patchiness or "muddiness", and lasts all day. It literally blends like a dream. It smells like chocolate, which may or may not be a selling point, but when you have a sweet tooth as big as mine, a chocolate scent is never a bad thing!
I really can't complain about the price when a product looks as nice as this does and, from what I've heard this lasts a long, long time before hitting pan, so you're getting a good amount of use for the price. If you have a light to medium skin tone, this is the perfect bronzer. There is also a lighter and darker bronzer shade for fair and dark skintones which probably work as well as this one does, although I've never tried them.

I love this bronzer, it stays on the whole day and doesn't get splotchy! Also I love the scent of this bronzer :)

this is the most perfect bronzer ive ever bad the pleasure of using. i got it for free as a sample size and i fell in love. It looks very natural and applies well and smells so good. i even tasted a little and it does taste like chocolate! most bronzers are either too orange or have shimmer so this was a holy grail to me. it lasts a while and is easily buildable without looking like too much. It is expensive so i would look for alternatives first but if you feel like spoiling yourself then definitely get this.

I have used the other two chocolate bronzers and this is by far the BEST. It is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. I am medium skin tone with blondish hair. I love the Too Faced collections, and had a bronzer wardrobe. I still have some left, and use both chocolate ones often. When I saw this, I had to have it. It goes on a bit dark, so you do have to blend well. I put mine on with a Sephora professional bronzer brush and then at the end after putting all my make up on. I use the Smashbox Telephoto brush to blend. I am also addicted to the chocolate smell!

this product it's awesome so pigmented and so nice smell!!!

on 11/2/2015 5:43:00 PM

I got a generous sample of this via Sephora 100 point perk. Medium deep is the shade, but I believe it's also just called the Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer. I really liked the sample a lot--it seemed like a good, believable bronzer for my NW15 skin, but I had trouble getting my brush to fit into the sample, so I bought the full size. Maybe I'm crazy, but the full size seems different to me. There's a lot of fallout, making it messy. It also pools in scars, which looks bizarre (and terrible). And the color is warmer and more orangey, so it's less believable. At $30, I'm not inclined to keep it.

on 10/2/2015 6:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Light to medium skin, neutral to warm, NW25/NC25, combination, sensitive skin

I've tried many bronzers that look pink, orange,red, or shimmery on my skin. I prefer matte bronzers. I decided to try Chocolate Soleil and was hooked. It gives me a natural healthy bronze look, and isn't orange, red, or pink on my skin.

I apply it in a 3 shape ( temple, cheek, jaw) with a Quo bronzing brush.

I bought the travel size when Sephora sold them. When I'm done I'm buying the full size. A definite repurchase.

Absolutely my HG bronzer. The thing that sets this apart from other matte bronzers is the fact that this one blends so well! It also smells nice and doesn't look orange. I highly recommend this! Blends much better than tartes park ave princess and benefits hoola.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This smells and tastes amazing like chocolate, if your wondering how i know that it tastes good particles of powder got into to my mouth :D
the product itself is really good, probably woun't be the best option for really fair skin as the bronzer is on the darker side so id suggest going for the milk chocolate one,(wiTch ive ordered and ill do a review on it aswell)