Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.4

I don't understand how people like this product. Yeah, it smells like chocolate. But smell is not what you base how great a product is on. This product applies extremely patchy, no matter what foundation, primer, or brush I use. And it doesn't blend out well. Maybe TF reformulated this product in the past year and the quality isn't as good, or maybe it's just always been terrible, but either way, I do not recommend.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this! I am Italian with a yellow undertone to my skin and this bronzer is the perfect color for me. It just melts into my skin and has a smooth, buttery texture. I can skip blush when I wear this. The fragrance is yummy...a cocoa butter smell but not overpowering. You can't smell it once it's on. I also use it as a neutral eye shadow because it goes on smooth.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I used to be a big fan of this bronzer during my contouring phase. Now that I look at it, it was a bit too dark and warm for that purpose on me, a light olive (C2). However, i love using this bronzer now sort of as a blush base/topper. I use it lightly on the tops of my cheekbones to give a sun-kissed look, and it looks very natural and pretty when blended out with a light peachy color. I personally love the chocolate scent, and the packaging includes a nice big mirror which is always appreciated!

on 7/8/2017 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love the scent and the packaging of this product. I feel so good and happy when using this. The product itself is great also. I use the Dark Chocolate shade which is a nice fit for my tanned Asian skin tone (I am a Warm Beige in the Born This Way foundation). It lasts all day and it doesn't look orangey or muddy on me. I love this and will definitely repurchase but a little goes a long way with this so this will definitely last me a long time! Worth the money!

Only downside is that it isn't the best colour for contouring. As a bronzer, it gives you the perfect sun-kissed look, but for contouring it's not neutral enough and is slightly orange. I have tried to contour with this and it just doesn't fit. But that's alright because it's not meant to be a contour product anyway.

This bronzer is perfection. The smells, color, pigmentation, packaging, and everything!
This warm shade bronzer is the perfect color for bronzing my medium skin, not too cool or too orange, just perfect. And you can build up the color too!

on 7/3/2017 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this bronzer! It is my HG of all bronzers! It's so buttery and smooth. Easy to blend, buildable and long lasting. I have a NC42 tan yellow undertone skin and it's perfect! I can do a settle bronze or a sharp contour. Have rebought about 4 times and will definitely keep doing it.

on 6/8/2017 7:08:00 AM

I actually hate this bronzer ! I keep trying to make it work because everyone raves about it and loves it but it just looks muddy and patchy on me no matter what and it does not last through the day !!! Back to my bars Laguna bronzer I go.

on 6/4/2017 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My very first impression of this product is its scent, it smells SO good ~ I have high hope for this bronzer but it is not pigmented enough for my light-medium skintone. However, it is buildable, which is a pro for beginners. It can also be used as a blush and it might be too orange for a contour. It is also long-lasting. I woukd definitely repurchase it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the colour of this bronzer for contouring, however i find it to be muddy on the skin after a while. For some reason, on my skin it just doesnt really last. I won't be repurchasing this product when finished

on 4/18/2017 10:47:00 AM

good shade for NC 20-25 for both bronzing and contouring. cute, pretty sturdy packaging. If it didnt have the strong coconut scent, it would probably not break me out painfully. returned.