Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.6

The perfect bronzer! The medium shade (I'm a NC25-30) is not only great for bronzing, but also contouring, it can be natural or layered, it doesn't get patchy or blotchy wether you set your face or not, smells great and the packaging is bomb! And it's not too expensive either!

on 9/28/2016 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I've used this everyday for a year, and it looks untouched. Amazing bronzer, so gorgeous, pigmented, easy to blend, natural looking... Just all the things you wish for in a bronzer!
Not that fond of the smell (honestly, if that is what American chocolate tastes like, I'm fine over here), but honestly, I don't even smell it anymore because I'm so used to it. Though I can say that it tastes like chocolate (I got some in my mouth when I did my bronzer, okay? I'm not that much of a freak)

on 9/22/2016 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my go to bronzer!! It is the perfect shade for my skin without looking orange or muddy. The smell is divine and makes the bronzer all the more fun to use. I find it applys really nicely without getting muddy and is beautifully buildable. For me, a little goes a long way.

on 7/22/2016 1:54:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've been working on a sample size of this for quite some time and I have a backup, so that makes me happy. It's great matte bronzer for my NW20 skin. It applies smoothly and lasts all day. I have it in medium/deep.

on 6/25/2016 10:18:00 PM

OK so the smell isn't as good as the pallet was did any one notice that the smell isn't the same as the chocolate pallet I was hoping for but it is a good bronzer to contour ! Yes Def would buy again but the smell isn't the best for me personally

on 4/16/2016 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not really sure where I'm going wrong with this bronzer as I don't seem to like it quite as much as everyone else reviewing it does!
I bought it because i heard fabulous things and I wanted a bronzer without any shimmer or orange tones in it. I love the smell, the packaging and really liked the look of the colour, however, when I put it on my face it goes patchy every time. I always make sure my foundation is dry before applying, I have tried over powder, under powder, with multiple brushes and every time it goes streaky and I find it almost impossible to blend. I'm so disappointed as it gets such good reviews, now that I've bought it I will continue to persevere and hope I begin to love it, but at this point I don't think I'd buy it again.
I also think it's very expensive for a bronzer, it costs just as much as my chanel foundation!

on 3/19/2016 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

As hyped as this product is, I kind of feared that my expectations would be too high and I'd just be like "meh". This really is the perfect bronzer, though. I'm fair skinned, and I probably could've gone with the milk chocolate one, but I'd rather use this and go a bit easy on the bronzer during the winter months, than having to buy another bronzer for summer when I've gotten too tanned to use the milk chocolate one. It smells gorgeously of chocolate - not too sweet and not too much of it, just a lovely hint of it whenever you open the compact. It goes on evenly and is easy to blend. And best of all: not a hint of orange in sight. I've used the Benefit Hoola religiously for contouring before, but lately I've found myself reaching for this to use for both contouring and bronzing, to get a softer look. It's not strictly a contouring shade, but it works if you're not looking to create really intense contours. Also, Too Faced is cruelty free which means I will be repurchasing this, while I won't repurchase the Benefit one once I run out. I don't have too much more to add, I feel like everything has been said about this product already. The one thing that I can find to "complain" about (I'm reaching here) would be that the packaging photographs better than it looks irl. It's very cute, but it's also a little bit more plastic-y than I expected from having seen photos of it.

on 1/13/2016 9:53:00 PM

This is my HG bronzer for contouring. It's not orange at all so you can use it to contour or just as an all over bronzer. I love how it smells like chocolate and its really hard to over do it so you don't have to super careful when applying. I will purchase this again.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

One of the best out there. Totally matte, creamy, and gorgeous. Smells nice, too. I have this bronzer in milk chocolate and medium. I use the milk colour on myself ( I'm very fair skinned ) and the medium colour in my kit as a natural bronze/ contour. Works well with pinky/ peachy summery looks, totally matte so it photographs well. Dense, so you don't go through it too quickly. My clients always comment on the delicious chocolate smell- often lightens the mood when working under time pressure! Works beautifully as a matte eyeshadow, and blends well as a nose contour. Doesn't accentuate pores or uneven skin tone. My only drawback is that compared to NARS ' laguna' it looks more traditional,( bridal ) whereas laguna looks more ' fashion' in colour. That said, laguna runs out really quickly and breaks easily ( which is why I have it myself but don't carry it in my kit ). Overall, this is a terrific bronzer and a great addition to anyones collection. Would definitely repurchase.

on 5/26/2015 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a perfect contouring powder. No unnecessary shimmer (You're contouring with a bronzer generally, why would you want the opposite effect (shimmering highlight) of what you're trying to achieve?) Overpriced for what it is. The chocolate scent is unnecessary, although delicious when applying, ultimately a waste and a money grab...not to mention chemicals that are unnecessary and can most likely contribute to breakouts. I'd repurchase this overpriced product simply because there's not enough completely matte decent-coloured contouring powders out there.

Popular Bronzers