Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this! I am Italian with a yellow undertone to my skin and this bronzer is the perfect color for me. It just melts into my skin and has a smooth, buttery texture. I can skip blush when I wear this. The fragrance is yummy...a cocoa butter smell but not overpowering. You can't smell it once it's on. I also use it as a neutral eye shadow because it goes on smooth.

This bronzer is perfection. The smells, color, pigmentation, packaging, and everything!
This warm shade bronzer is the perfect color for bronzing my medium skin, not too cool or too orange, just perfect. And you can build up the color too!

on 6/4/2017 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My very first impression of this product is its scent, it smells SO good ~ I have high hope for this bronzer but it is not pigmented enough for my light-medium skintone. However, it is buildable, which is a pro for beginners. It can also be used as a blush and it might be too orange for a contour. It is also long-lasting. I woukd definitely repurchase it.

Love it...the smell, the color is beautiful without an orang-y hue. If I broke it, I'd buy a new one in a heartbeat!

on 1/29/2017 3:20:00 PM

I like the smell, I like the color and the packaging. you must try it if you have medium skin

on 8/15/2016 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

My favorite bronzer! The smell is so amazing. I bought a travel size and I'm definitely going to purchase the bigger size when I run out. It blends and lasts. Doesn't break out my acne prone skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I went to sephora and buy it after swatch the both really it worth every penny I bought the golden packaging be aware the colour will apper after the third application which give u good control. Great product overall. I highly recommend

on 7/23/2016 1:21:00 PM

This bronzer gives my face life! It adds the perfect amount of color without looking muddy on my skin. I use this everyday and it has replaced all other bronzers I was previously using. A plus is that every time you put it on you get a nice whiff of yummy chocolate!

on 6/12/2016 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I totally get the hype for this product despite the early issues of trying to make it work for me. Nice for a sun-kissed hue in the sense of a traditional all-over bronzer, but don't feel it looks totally convincing on my NC25 skin as a darker contour shade. I can probably get away with it in sunlight but artificial lights make it look kind of dirty instead of natural shadow. Bummer because I love it. (The lighter milk chocolate version works well for the mid countour shades for my specific skintone though, so yay!).

I still use this daily to colour correct a beautiful Burberry foundation that's a tad too light, or occasionally when I'm going for the old sun-kissed sheer colour placement of dusting over cheeks, nose and forehead, but I favour a bit of glow in those type of bronzers instead of all matte. Still this performs well and is pretty versatile.

Great for an eyeshadow crease contour and to blend in natural looks - especially if you go on to do nose and temple contouring, strobing or bronzing. Really subtle trick but big difference it makes to tie everything in.

Smells utterly divine! Blends well and has great staying power too, holding up about 8 hours in humidity. Packaging is sturdy and easy. Highly recommended for fair-med skinned people who are looking for a matte bronzer, or chocoholics who need a whiff! Have hit pan after using for over a year, so preparing to repurchase.

on 4/16/2016 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not really sure where I'm going wrong with this bronzer as I don't seem to like it quite as much as everyone else reviewing it does!
I bought it because i heard fabulous things and I wanted a bronzer without any shimmer or orange tones in it. I love the smell, the packaging and really liked the look of the colour, however, when I put it on my face it goes patchy every time. I always make sure my foundation is dry before applying, I have tried over powder, under powder, with multiple brushes and every time it goes streaky and I find it almost impossible to blend. I'm so disappointed as it gets such good reviews, now that I've bought it I will continue to persevere and hope I begin to love it, but at this point I don't think I'd buy it again.
I also think it's very expensive for a bronzer, it costs just as much as my chanel foundation!