Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

on 10/3/2018 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I just love this. It applies smoothly, the color is perfect, it smells AMAZING, and it lasts all day. Nothing more to say.

on 6/27/2018 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I will not repurchase

on 11/12/2017 3:35:00 PM

When I first purchased this, I wasn't blown away.
But recently after trying it again, I've come to decide that I do like it.
It's a very matte browny bronzer.
I think I didn't initially like it because I can be heavy handed with bronzer and this can go very muddy if you apply it heavily.
I love the smell and I love the gold packaging.
But will I buy it again - I'm still unsure.
But I do like it, I think fair skin types should avoid this.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this! I am Italian with a yellow undertone to my skin and this bronzer is the perfect color for me. It just melts into my skin and has a smooth, buttery texture. I can skip blush when I wear this. The fragrance is yummy...a cocoa butter smell but not overpowering. You can't smell it once it's on. I also use it as a neutral eye shadow because it goes on smooth.

This bronzer is perfection. The smells, color, pigmentation, packaging, and everything!
This warm shade bronzer is the perfect color for bronzing my medium skin, not too cool or too orange, just perfect. And you can build up the color too!

on 6/4/2017 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My very first impression of this product is its scent, it smells SO good ~ I have high hope for this bronzer but it is not pigmented enough for my light-medium skintone. However, it is buildable, which is a pro for beginners. It can also be used as a blush and it might be too orange for a contour. It is also long-lasting. I woukd definitely repurchase it.

Love it...the smell, the color is beautiful without an orang-y hue. If I broke it, I'd buy a new one in a heartbeat!

on 1/29/2017 3:20:00 PM

I like the smell, I like the color and the packaging. you must try it if you have medium skin

on 8/15/2016 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

My favorite bronzer! The smell is so amazing. I bought a travel size and I'm definitely going to purchase the bigger size when I run out. It blends and lasts. Doesn't break out my acne prone skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I went to sephora and buy it after swatch the both really it worth every penny I bought the golden packaging be aware the colour will apper after the third application which give u good control. Great product overall. I highly recommend