Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

Love it...the smell, the color is beautiful without an orang-y hue. If I broke it, I'd buy a new one in a heartbeat!

on 1/29/2017 3:20:00 PM

I like the smell, I like the color and the packaging. you must try it if you have medium skin

on 8/15/2016 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

My favorite bronzer! The smell is so amazing. I bought a travel size and I'm definitely going to purchase the bigger size when I run out. It blends and lasts. Doesn't break out my acne prone skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I went to sephora and buy it after swatch the both really it worth every penny I bought the golden packaging be aware the colour will apper after the third application which give u good control. Great product overall. I highly recommend

on 7/23/2016 1:21:00 PM

This bronzer gives my face life! It adds the perfect amount of color without looking muddy on my skin. I use this everyday and it has replaced all other bronzers I was previously using. A plus is that every time you put it on you get a nice whiff of yummy chocolate!

on 6/12/2016 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I totally get the hype for this product despite the early issues of trying to make it work for me. Nice for a sun-kissed hue in the sense of a traditional all-over bronzer, but don't feel it looks totally convincing on my NC25 skin as a darker contour shade. I can probably get away with it in sunlight but artificial lights make it look kind of dirty instead of natural shadow. Bummer because I love it. (The lighter milk chocolate version works well for the mid countour shades for my specific skintone though, so yay!).

I still use this daily to colour correct a beautiful Burberry foundation that's a tad too light, or occasionally when I'm going for the old sun-kissed sheer colour placement of dusting over cheeks, nose and forehead, but I favour a bit of glow in those type of bronzers instead of all matte. Still this performs well and is pretty versatile.

Great for an eyeshadow crease contour and to blend in natural looks - especially if you go on to do nose and temple contouring, strobing or bronzing. Really subtle trick but big difference it makes to tie everything in.

Smells utterly divine! Blends well and has great staying power too, holding up about 8 hours in humidity. Packaging is sturdy and easy. Highly recommended for fair-med skinned people who are looking for a matte bronzer, or chocoholics who need a whiff! Have hit pan after using for over a year, so preparing to repurchase.

on 4/16/2016 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not really sure where I'm going wrong with this bronzer as I don't seem to like it quite as much as everyone else reviewing it does!
I bought it because i heard fabulous things and I wanted a bronzer without any shimmer or orange tones in it. I love the smell, the packaging and really liked the look of the colour, however, when I put it on my face it goes patchy every time. I always make sure my foundation is dry before applying, I have tried over powder, under powder, with multiple brushes and every time it goes streaky and I find it almost impossible to blend. I'm so disappointed as it gets such good reviews, now that I've bought it I will continue to persevere and hope I begin to love it, but at this point I don't think I'd buy it again.
I also think it's very expensive for a bronzer, it costs just as much as my chanel foundation!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I rarely ever give products for the face glowing reviews. I am usually on the fence about the product for a while before I either get rid of it or grow to love it. I loved this product instantly, and will probably purchase this forever!
My skin: NC30, normal skin type
My uses for the product: defining/light contouring, natural darkening of skin
The product: shows up as a greyish brown when swatched on my hand, but looks warmer on the skin. Previously I had used this limited edition MAC bronzer that had strong golden undertones. I realized recently as I was finishing it up that it was a little orange looking at times and did NOT work as a defining product powder. At best it worked as a blush. I use this on my face either on my cheekbones or under it. It is marketed as a bronzer but it works as a contour for warmer tones. Looks natural and gives a warm, well-made up face look with minimal effort because it's so blendable. It smells good but not too strong. Lasted about 11 hours with Urban Decay setting spray

My ultimate HG bronzer! I got two things to say about this product.

First, the packaging. I bought the travel size since I was a bit skeptical at first, but even that has a really pretty packaging. The mirror might be a bit small, but it'll do. The outer packaging is black compact with golden linings on it, very pretty. Second, the formula. Oh my God, this bronzer smells like chocolate chip cookies and I just want to eat it up! On the palette it looks completely matte, and it doesn't look muddy or orangey or dirty on the cheeks. I use the Real Techniques contour brush from their core collection and lemme just say, the bronzer looks BEAUTIFUL on my cheeks and it gives that Blake Lively-ish sunkissed look without making you seem overtanned. You can also do a soft contour with this bronzer if you're inclined.

I've hit pan on this bronzer and I'm deffo really sad :( I'm definitely going to buy another when I run out sometime soon.

on 11/23/2015 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I just recently purchased this bronzer in the dark chocolate shade and love it. The perfect shade of tan. This is matte but is not drying. Does not make you look orange or muddy. Cute packaging and the price is reasonable. Blends nicely and highly pigmented so you will not need a lot on your brush.

Popular Bronzers