Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.9

on 12/30/2014 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Finally got my hands on the product, and I am absolutely loving it. Great packaging, smells great and has an amazing Finnish. Perfect for either contouring of bronzing. A small bit goes a longer way. I would 100% buy this product again!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This bronzer warms up my complexion beautifully, and the colour is great - it leans on the warmer side, but its not too grey or orange.
Other pros is that it smells amazing, applies gorgeously smooth, and has a generous amount of product. Love!
Only gripes I have with this is that it doesn't last too long on my oily skin, and is very pigmented - you need really need a light hand to prevent from looking muddy!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

1. Smells like chocolate!!!!
2. Great for a natural contour, absolutely amazing with a good brush.
3. Worth the price!

on 6/23/2014 10:22:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I was so worried about this one breaking me out, due to the whole made-with-cocoa powder-concept, but it didn't. It's a wonderful bronzer! I love how it doesn't make me look orange or muddy, due to the perfect pink-based undertone it has. It smells quite good, like a natural sweet scent unlike many other makeup products. It's matte which makes it great for contouring. The packaging looks cheap tho.

on 12/30/2013 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Love this product! Doesnt look cakey. It gives a natural look in the winter as well. I prefer this one over the milk soleil, i find that one a bit too light. Definitely will stick with this! Most importantly, no breakouts or acnes using this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Not only does it smell like chocolate but it tastes like chocolate too! One of the girls at Mecca alerted me of this and when I got home I tried it out.. And oh my goshh it does, it actually tastes like chocolate hahah. Aside from that it's a beautiful matte bronzer, lovely brown colour, perfect for contouring :)

on 9/5/2011 10:53:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This is probably the best matte bronzingpowder out there!

The colour is ideal, completely brown. No sign of orangeness what so ever. I am very, very pale (NW15) and although it might look a bit dark in the packageing (especially also on pictures online) I would say it suits nearly everyone. If you are like me, you can easily apply it without it being to much or looking fake. If you are tan or dark, just apply more, as the coulour is bulildable.

The powder lasts all day and haven't given me any breakouts, luckily. Keep in mind that I'v heard a few complaining about pimples with this, but as I said, I haven't - and I react to products often.
The price is probably a bit steep, but this sure lasts a long time. Also, this smells just like chocolate, yum!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this bronzer because of all the good reviews on MUA.

I have to say that I am not unimpressed. This bronzer is completely matte. It also does not have any orange tone to it, and is therefore very natural looking. Perfect for all-over or contouring.

However, I find it is VERY pigmented, and you only need a tiny dab into the pan when you put it on (I am an NW20 for reference). IMO, I don't think this would work for those with very pale skintones as I think it would just be way too dark.

The packaging is nice and sturdy, has a big full mirror and clips shut tightly. I also do enjoy the smell of it. I can see how the smell might be repulsive to others though.

I've said I will buy it again, but I'm not 100% sure if I would because I'm not sure if it is worth the price. I think there are some drugstore bronzers like the Rimmel Natural Bronzer that are comparable and are less than a quarter of the price. I also want to try the Cargo matte bronzer, which is about 3/4ths the price. But I'll have to see how I feel if/when I finish it!

Popular Bronzers