Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

on 4/18/2017 10:47:00 AM

good shade for NC 20-25 for both bronzing and contouring. cute, pretty sturdy packaging. If it didnt have the strong coconut scent, it would probably not break me out painfully. returned.

The perfect bronzer! The medium shade (I'm a NC25-30) is not only great for bronzing, but also contouring, it can be natural or layered, it doesn't get patchy or blotchy wether you set your face or not, smells great and the packaging is bomb! And it's not too expensive either!

on 1/31/2017 1:01:00 PM

This is a matte bronzer that doesn't show orangey on my skin, which is a plus! It is very easy to blend in, and it's not easy to overdo it, so you really don't need to be a makeup pro to make this bronzer look decent on your face.

I use it mostly to contour my cheekbones and the sides of my nose. If I want a more dramatic look, I will use a Nars multiple (in the shade St Barts) under it, to really accentuate the contouring and ensure a super long lasting application.

I also love the fact that it comes in a mini sized container and also in some palettes, which makes it easy to travel with it.

Finally, this has a great chocolate scent, which is a nice perk when applying it. However, the scent doesn't linger after application (at least, not that I notice).

I really like this bronzer (it has been staple in my MU routine for months now) and I will repurchase it if I ever run out of it.

on 12/29/2016 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really nice bronzer. There is no trace of orange so it's really natural looking on the skin and blends in really nicely. It's cool toned so it's ideal for contouring. If I was tanned though I would need something darker but for the winter it's a good bronzer to use.

on 11/13/2016 4:13:00 PM

I'be been looking for the perfect bronzer for a LONG time. My criteria were:

-Dark enough for my medium/neutral skin tone
-Fully matte
-Not at all orange
-Blendable

This does all of that plus has super cute packaging and smells like chocolate. I use this with my IT Cosmetics Airbrush Essential Bronzer Brush #114 and it's heavenly. HG status.

on 11/9/2016 9:31:00 PM

Love love love, I apply with a foundation brush and use it as more of a contour, it's great

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the Milk Chocolate soleil, it gives such a nice warmth to my skin (I am an NC25), but this one {Chocolate}, i really am not a fan of, i feel like it's too dark for an all over warmth/bronzing, it doesn't blend well and its super blotchy. I am surprised because literally everyone raves about it here and on youtube, so i don't know why it didn't work for me. But i do LOVE the Milk Chocolate one.

on 9/22/2016 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my go to bronzer!! It is the perfect shade for my skin without looking orange or muddy. The smell is divine and makes the bronzer all the more fun to use. I find it applys really nicely without getting muddy and is beautifully buildable. For me, a little goes a long way.

on 7/22/2016 1:54:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've been working on a sample size of this for quite some time and I have a backup, so that makes me happy. It's great matte bronzer for my NW20 skin. It applies smoothly and lasts all day. I have it in medium/deep.

on 7/16/2016 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I must say, the packaging is adorable, and the smell is just...! Even my mother who side eyes my makeup addiction can't help but fall in love with it. The packaging is not only pretty but also really sturdy and I really like that it has a mirror.

I'm NC25, oily on my T-zone, and I have the medium/deep Chocolate Soleil, which if I don't pay attention, can get too dark on me. I should probably buy the Milk one but meh. I don't really mind that it's a bit dark for me because I actually have the choice to easily lightly apply some on or build it up when I want. And this just makes it so easy. It is a finely milled product so it is very blendable and the finish on the skin, even if I build it up, is just very natural and skin-like. Love! I'm sensitive and acne-prone but this does not break me out or whatever. I also love that it stays on for quite a long time.

I use this to warm my face up and lightly contour the hollows of my cheeks, temples, and my jawbone. It gives me that lightly tanned look and helps give my face dimension. On my warm skin tone, the Chocolate Soleil is warm but not orange-ish, which is perfect as a bronzer.

I have even used this on my NC30-35 friend and it looked super great on her as well. Just melted right into skin-like finish leaving no trace of powder whatsoever.

This is quite pricey but I think it's worth it if you want to just level up from drugstore products. I shall repurchase!

Popular Bronzers