Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

on 10/17/2018 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this bronzer for the past 4 years... and i'm never going to switch it.
i love it, it doesn't come off strong and dark on the skin.

this smells good and works well. i would say this is more on the cool toned side of bronzers, and i personally like warmer toned bronzers, so i dont know that i would repurchase this. this is a good bronzer tho and the packaging is so cute, i would recommend to someone who likes a cooler toned bronzer. for reference im nc20 at mac, and this shade was a good match :)

on 2/24/2018 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Cocoa powder in my bronzer? Smells delicious! While I do love my PF Murumuru Butter Bronzer as it imparts a lovely golden sheen to my skin, I love this bronzer for its own wonderful qualities. This is a matte, but not flat cocoa shade that can be used for multiple purposes: bronzer, contour, eyeshadow, an in a pinch, to fill in brows if the shade works for you. I have a mini version which is the perfect size for travel, especially since it is so versatile. Love this, highly recommend it!

on 12/10/2017 8:25:00 AM

I really wanted a change in bronzer as I've been using Hoola since 2003! I am so glad I bought this, it's brilliant, very natural looking and has a wonderful smell. I actually prefer this to Hoola as it goes on nicely and blends out well, I found that Hoola could get a bit muddy if you weren't careful. The shade is brilliant on my NC20 - 25 skin. I find the price a bit high for what it is but I can see it lasting a while as it's quite a big pan and I'm not heavy handed with it. I also notice that it's not too dusty so I don't waste product when I dip my brush in.

I am NW18, this bronzer is one of my favorites. The smell is amazing, and the color is a nice true bronze . It does not make my skin look orange , just tan . Blends out nicely and lasts all day without touch ups. It is darker and cooler toned than Benefit Hoola. Price is expensive but the pan size is big .

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am in love with this bronzer! My favorite has always been Hoola but it's not quite dark enough in the Summer. Chocolate Soleil is the perfect color for me. I don't tan my face so I work hard at faking it to match my body and this is spot on. I only use matte bronzer because I've never seen a real tan that shimmers and I am looking for a believable color when I use bronzer. This is perfectly chocolate (even smells like chocolate) with no orange or gold undertones and is perfectly matte!

on 8/11/2017 11:51:00 AM

Really enjoyed this bronzer! It's not too warm, and not too neutral. Just the right color to bronze up the face without going overtop. Also I love the fact that it is matte without giving a dull look to the skin. It blends perfectly and pretty fast with or without foundation. It is my go to bronzer, and sad thing is I am almost running out.
The only con is the price, so I'm looking for cheaper alternatives. Although sometimes is just better to stick to what you know as I have a few unfinished bronzers that were always either too orange, or sparkly, or powdery...so we'll see.
Definitely recommend. :)

I used to be a big fan of this bronzer during my contouring phase. Now that I look at it, it was a bit too dark and warm for that purpose on me, a light olive (C2). However, i love using this bronzer now sort of as a blush base/topper. I use it lightly on the tops of my cheekbones to give a sun-kissed look, and it looks very natural and pretty when blended out with a light peachy color. I personally love the chocolate scent, and the packaging includes a nice big mirror which is always appreciated!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the colour of this bronzer for contouring, however i find it to be muddy on the skin after a while. For some reason, on my skin it just doesnt really last. I won't be repurchasing this product when finished

on 4/18/2017 10:47:00 AM

good shade for NC 20-25 for both bronzing and contouring. cute, pretty sturdy packaging. If it didnt have the strong coconut scent, it would probably not break me out painfully. returned.