Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate SoleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

on 12/29/2016 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really nice bronzer. There is no trace of orange so it's really natural looking on the skin and blends in really nicely. It's cool toned so it's ideal for contouring. If I was tanned though I would need something darker but for the winter it's a good bronzer to use.

on 11/13/2016 4:13:00 PM

I'be been looking for the perfect bronzer for a LONG time. My criteria were:

-Dark enough for my medium/neutral skin tone
-Fully matte
-Not at all orange
-Blendable

This does all of that plus has super cute packaging and smells like chocolate. I use this with my IT Cosmetics Airbrush Essential Bronzer Brush #114 and it's heavenly. HG status.

on 11/9/2016 9:31:00 PM

Love love love, I apply with a foundation brush and use it as more of a contour, it's great

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the Milk Chocolate soleil, it gives such a nice warmth to my skin (I am an NC25), but this one {Chocolate}, i really am not a fan of, i feel like it's too dark for an all over warmth/bronzing, it doesn't blend well and its super blotchy. I am surprised because literally everyone raves about it here and on youtube, so i don't know why it didn't work for me. But i do LOVE the Milk Chocolate one.

on 9/28/2016 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've used this everyday for a year, and it looks untouched. Amazing bronzer, so gorgeous, pigmented, easy to blend, natural looking... Just all the things you wish for in a bronzer!
Not that fond of the smell (honestly, if that is what American chocolate tastes like, I'm fine over here), but honestly, I don't even smell it anymore because I'm so used to it. Though I can say that it tastes like chocolate (I got some in my mouth when I did my bronzer, okay? I'm not that much of a freak)

on 9/22/2016 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my go to bronzer!! It is the perfect shade for my skin without looking orange or muddy. The smell is divine and makes the bronzer all the more fun to use. I find it applys really nicely without getting muddy and is beautifully buildable. For me, a little goes a long way.

on 7/22/2016 1:54:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've been working on a sample size of this for quite some time and I have a backup, so that makes me happy. It's great matte bronzer for my NW20 skin. It applies smoothly and lasts all day. I have it in medium/deep.

on 7/16/2016 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The packaging is adorable! I'm NC20 and I have the Chocolate Soleil. It does smell like chocolates :) I use this to warm my face up and also, as a light contour in the hollows of my cheeks and at the sides of my temples to slim my face down. I have a warm undertone, so maybe that's why it shows up a little reddish brown on me, not orange though, which is good.

If I'm doing bronzing or light contouring, the reddish tone is no problem at all. But when I'm not paying attention and I apply too much, it does look a bit obvious. On the up side, since it does look a bit reddish, I also use this as a blush sometimes, The reddish tint is no problem for me though, since this is, after all, a Bronzer, which is to warm the face up, and not a Contour. Although I do like that I can also use this as a light contour even with the bit of red in it.

It's a very finely milled powder and also very blendable. I have no problems with breakouts whatsoever.

I will not repurchase only because I don't want to worry looking red if I'm not paying attention while putting this on (which is a lot of the time). I will be looking for a bronzer which is more neutral than warm.

I love this bronzer, it stays on the whole day and doesn't get splotchy! Also I love the scent of this bronzer :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was kind of torn between trying this product out and hoola from benefit but i actually ended up getting my hands on a hoola sample and ended up not being a fan of it so i decided to buy the too faced chocolate soleil full sized product and im glad i did! i initially used it to contour which worked perfectly for my complexion but the more i got into contouring i ended up switching up my routine BUT i found this to be perfect for transitioning/blending out my contour. I use this on my forehead , jaw, bone , and hollows of my cheek over my contour. I love applying it with a dual fiber stippling brush because it gives me the softest most beautiful sun kissed look. if im doing a natural look ill apply this as my contour with the same stippling brush instead of my go to Nars ITA brush. I found hoola to be too muddy and hard to blend which is exactly why i love this product , it blends like a dream and the color is perfect its not too orange, red or mud brown. It retails for 30 dollars which is reasonable considering every bronzer in the market retails for about the same amount give or take and the pan is huge ive had it for a while now and i just started to see the rings before you hit pan yet i havent seen the actual pan so its still going strong.

Popular Bronzers