Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

on 12/10/2017 8:25:00 AM

I really wanted a change in bronzer as I've been using Hoola since 2003! I am so glad I bought this, it's brilliant, very natural looking and has a wonderful smell. I actually prefer this to Hoola as it goes on nicely and blends out well, I found that Hoola could get a bit muddy if you weren't careful. The shade is brilliant on my NC20 - 25 skin. I find the price a bit high for what it is but I can see it lasting a while as it's quite a big pan and I'm not heavy handed with it. I also notice that it's not too dusty so I don't waste product when I dip my brush in.

I am NW18, this bronzer is one of my favorites. The smell is amazing, and the color is a nice true bronze . It does not make my skin look orange , just tan . Blends out nicely and lasts all day without touch ups. It is darker and cooler toned than Benefit Hoola. Price is expensive but the pan size is big .

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am in love with this bronzer! My favorite has always been Hoola but it's not quite dark enough in the Summer. Chocolate Soleil is the perfect color for me. I don't tan my face so I work hard at faking it to match my body and this is spot on. I only use matte bronzer because I've never seen a real tan that shimmers and I am looking for a believable color when I use bronzer. This is perfectly chocolate (even smells like chocolate) with no orange or gold undertones and is perfectly matte!

on 8/11/2017 11:51:00 AM

Really enjoyed this bronzer! It's not too warm, and not too neutral. Just the right color to bronze up the face without going overtop. Also I love the fact that it is matte without giving a dull look to the skin. It blends perfectly and pretty fast with or without foundation. It is my go to bronzer, and sad thing is I am almost running out.
The only con is the price, so I'm looking for cheaper alternatives. Although sometimes is just better to stick to what you know as I have a few unfinished bronzers that were always either too orange, or sparkly, or powdery...so we'll see.
Definitely recommend. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the colour of this bronzer for contouring, however i find it to be muddy on the skin after a while. For some reason, on my skin it just doesnt really last. I won't be repurchasing this product when finished

on 4/18/2017 10:47:00 AM

good shade for NC 20-25 for both bronzing and contouring. cute, pretty sturdy packaging. If it didnt have the strong coconut scent, it would probably not break me out painfully. returned.

The perfect bronzer! The medium shade (I'm a NC25-30) is not only great for bronzing, but also contouring, it can be natural or layered, it doesn't get patchy or blotchy wether you set your face or not, smells great and the packaging is bomb! And it's not too expensive either!

on 1/31/2017 1:01:00 PM

This is a matte bronzer that doesn't show orangey on my skin, which is a plus! It is very easy to blend in, and it's not easy to overdo it, so you really don't need to be a makeup pro to make this bronzer look decent on your face.

I use it mostly to contour my cheekbones and the sides of my nose. If I want a more dramatic look, I will use a Nars multiple (in the shade St Barts) under it, to really accentuate the contouring and ensure a super long lasting application.

I also love the fact that it comes in a mini sized container and also in some palettes, which makes it easy to travel with it.

Finally, this has a great chocolate scent, which is a nice perk when applying it. However, the scent doesn't linger after application (at least, not that I notice).

I really like this bronzer (it has been staple in my MU routine for months now) and I will repurchase it if I ever run out of it.

on 12/29/2016 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really nice bronzer. There is no trace of orange so it's really natural looking on the skin and blends in really nicely. It's cool toned so it's ideal for contouring. If I was tanned though I would need something darker but for the winter it's a good bronzer to use.

on 11/13/2016 4:13:00 PM

I'be been looking for the perfect bronzer for a LONG time. My criteria were:

-Dark enough for my medium/neutral skin tone
-Fully matte
-Not at all orange
-Blendable

This does all of that plus has super cute packaging and smells like chocolate. I use this with my IT Cosmetics Airbrush Essential Bronzer Brush #114 and it's heavenly. HG status.