Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.8

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

this is my all time favorite bronzer! i have oily nc 25 skin and acne marks. this is my favorite bronzer because it's really the only one that doesn't make my redness peek through. it is the perfect shade to bronze and even contour! the packaging is also super pretty and it smells sooo yummy!

on 7/19/2015 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This goes on VERY patchy on me, I really have to blend like crazy, or it looks spottie.
not worth all the hype IMO, I going to try LM or Laura Geller

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This bronzer is my favorite. Smells amazing and has a nice matte finish. I'll buy this forever.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Firstly...YUM! This smells devine!!
Colour is beautiful and matte, and allows for a subtle application that can be built to dramatic.
My only catch with this product, and the thing that would stop me re-buying, is the packaging; horrible to get into, I have broken a couple of nails on it. Not sure if I got a dud, or if that is standard.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely love this bronzer. I don't think it's too dark, on my NC30 skin I think it's great to contour but not too dark to wear all over the face. The tone is great, not orange or ashy at all, just a really great warm brown shade that is totally matte.. I find it's the only bronzer that is actually the color of my skin when I'm tan. I also love to use this in the socket of my eye for great natural definition and warmth on the eye. The only thing that was a negative for me was the packaging. I don't know if I just got a bad one or what, but literally the day after I bought this I could hear the pan rattling around in the compact and thought "oh, that's not good-this is totally going to fall apart" and sure enough, the next day I opened the compact and the pan just fell out. On the one hand, it didn't really bother me because I had planned to depot it anyway and put it in an Unii palette, but on the other hand, when I pay $30ish dollars for a product, I expect better quality. Again, not a huge issue, but kind or ridiculous all the same. But the product itself is so great, I will totally re-purchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product! I was searching for a matte bronzer that I could use during winter on my pale skin. Chocolate Soleil has a very natural tone to it, and even though it's really pigmented, it doesn't make me look patchy. With a right brush, it's very buildable and provides stunning results! Not to mention that it smells so yummy! On the downside, it's a bit pricey in Europe, around 35, but I gave it 5 lippies anyway, because it's worth it!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral

One of the best bronzers ever created!

PROS:
-perfect matte finish
-smells wonderful
-excellent for contouring or getting that deep bronzed look
-color lasts all day, no fade
-blends nicely
-a little goes a loooooong wayyyy

CONS:
-kinda pricey but it does last a while so i guess it evens out
-if not applied sparingly, can look too much -.-

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

I adore this bronzer! I use it for bronzing and contouring. Amazing! It looks so natural! I'm definitely buying again. It lasted me 1.5 months (applying twice daily) until the metal bottom started to show. A bit expensive, but worth the cash.

on 3/17/2011 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is probably the best and most natural bronzer I have ever used. I exchanged the bare minerals faux tan for this and i am so glad I did. I've used Laura gellar bronze and brighten, benefit hoola, smashbox suntan matte, and some others and this by far gives the most natural look to my medium skintone. I've been using the hoola for almost a year now and was kinda getting tired of it. I can say the hoola has more of a yellowish undertone where the chocolate soleil is a true brown and even makes the texture of my very very oily skin look better. Its awesome!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I just started using this bronzer. I used to use M.A.C & then Everyday Minerals. I like both of those bronzers very much. However, I wanted to try something different. I got bored! I purchased this Too Faced bronzer & I think it suits me better than the other 2 that I usually use. I like the fact it is very matte but still smooth enough to blend evenly. It's also very dark & pigmented, (which is a good thing!) It shows up on my oily/tan skin. Lots of other bronzers really don't show up because I do tan on a regular basis & my skin is in fact very oily. The M.A.C. & everyday minerals do a wonderful job, but this is even more WONDERFULLER! (I know that's not a word! I just made it up!) It also smells delicious! Will buy again!