Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.6

on 8/11/2017 11:51:00 AM

Really enjoyed this bronzer! It's not too warm, and not too neutral. Just the right color to bronze up the face without going overtop. Also I love the fact that it is matte without giving a dull look to the skin. It blends perfectly and pretty fast with or without foundation. It is my go to bronzer, and sad thing is I am almost running out.
The only con is the price, so I'm looking for cheaper alternatives. Although sometimes is just better to stick to what you know as I have a few unfinished bronzers that were always either too orange, or sparkly, or powdery...so we'll see.
Definitely recommend. :)

on 7/18/2017 7:41:00 AM

If you're like me, you've tried more than a few bronzers, looking for the perfect shade. Out of the many that I've been collecting on that quest, this bronzer is by far the Holy Grail for me. I have a light complexion, so when I received a sample of Chocolate Soleil with an order, I was a little skeptical. Pure bliss when I opened the packaging. The scent of chocolate is to die for! But that's only half of the magic! This stuff is super blendable & buildable both upon itself as well with other highlighters & blushes. It literally melts into the skin both bare & with foundation. Great for contouring as well! Even tho the price point is slightly above drug store, the pan is huge making it easy to use plus a great value. You will find yourself reaching for this first time & time again. As a side note...I also purchased Milk Chocolate Soleil which is just a tad lighter than Chocolate Soleil to add even more bronzing shading & contouring possibilities. Thank you, Too Faced! :)

on 7/8/2017 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love the scent and the packaging of this product. I feel so good and happy when using this. The product itself is great also. I use the Dark Chocolate shade which is a nice fit for my tanned Asian skin tone (I am a Warm Beige in the Born This Way foundation). It lasts all day and it doesn't look orangey or muddy on me. I love this and will definitely repurchase but a little goes a long way with this so this will definitely last me a long time! Worth the money!

Only downside is that it isn't the best colour for contouring. As a bronzer, it gives you the perfect sun-kissed look, but for contouring it's not neutral enough and is slightly orange. I have tried to contour with this and it just doesn't fit. But that's alright because it's not meant to be a contour product anyway.

This bronzer is perfection. The smells, color, pigmentation, packaging, and everything!
This warm shade bronzer is the perfect color for bronzing my medium skin, not too cool or too orange, just perfect. And you can build up the color too!

on 6/8/2017 7:08:00 AM

I actually hate this bronzer ! I keep trying to make it work because everyone raves about it and loves it but it just looks muddy and patchy on me no matter what and it does not last through the day !!! Back to my bars Laguna bronzer I go.

Perfect

on 6/4/2017 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My very first impression of this product is its scent, it smells SO good ~ I have high hope for this bronzer but it is not pigmented enough for my light-medium skintone. However, it is buildable, which is a pro for beginners. It can also be used as a blush and it might be too orange for a contour. It is also long-lasting. I woukd definitely repurchase it.

on 4/18/2017 10:47:00 AM

good shade for NC 20-25 for both bronzing and contouring. cute, pretty sturdy packaging. If it didnt have the strong coconut scent, it would probably not break me out painfully. returned.

The perfect bronzer! The medium shade (I'm a NC25-30) is not only great for bronzing, but also contouring, it can be natural or layered, it doesn't get patchy or blotchy wether you set your face or not, smells great and the packaging is bomb! And it's not too expensive either!

Love it...the smell, the color is beautiful without an orang-y hue. If I broke it, I'd buy a new one in a heartbeat!