Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too Faced Chocolate SoleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.6

on 10/6/2016 10:39:00 PM

Smells really good. Really liked he color and undertone of bronzer. Had to stop using it as it was causing cystic acne on areas of application. Switched to NYX and acne never returned. I'd pass.

on 7/27/2016 11:19:00 AM

I didn't like the Milk Chocolate Soleil, but Chocolate Soleil is saving my ass this summer. I'm Mediterranean with olive skin and tan easily, no matter how hard I try not to. Of course, my precious facial skin is way more protected than my body, and this bronzer is the perfect shade, opacity, texture, and level of shimmer (i.e. it is totally MATTE) to disguise the shade discrepancy between my face and body.

I apply to most of my face with a big fluffy brush to diffuse the pigment. It honestly looks pretty natural, doesn't turn orange or oxidize, blends nicely, lasts the whole day and as a bonus, can mattify whatever nonsense I have on underneath. This hasn't broken me out at all. The packaging and scent are to die for, though sometimes the fragrance catches me off guard lol. It costs $30 which is pricey but not insane, and you do get a lot of product.

I do normally prefer a tiny bit of shimmer in bronzers to add a sunny glow, but that would be overkill with the way I'm using Choc Soleil. I can always add dimension with blush and highlighter over it (and I do). This is a good, workhorse product without a lot of 'wow' factor (for me at least, I totally bought it begrudgingly haha) that I get a ton of use from. Definitely recommend.

on 7/23/2016 1:21:00 PM

This bronzer gives my face life! It adds the perfect amount of color without looking muddy on my skin. I use this everyday and it has replaced all other bronzers I was previously using. A plus is that every time you put it on you get a nice whiff of yummy chocolate!

on 7/22/2016 1:54:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've been working on a sample size of this for quite some time and I have a backup, so that makes me happy. It's great matte bronzer for my NW20 skin. It applies smoothly and lasts all day. I have it in medium/deep.

on 6/25/2016 10:18:00 PM

OK so the smell isn't as good as the pallet was did any one notice that the smell isn't the same as the chocolate pallet I was hoping for but it is a good bronzer to contour ! Yes Def would buy again but the smell isn't the best for me personally

on 6/23/2016 9:10:00 AM

I have fair skin and this shade is perfect for me. Not orange or muddy. Adorable packaging (the golden one). As always with bronzers - less is more, and it's better to gently build on than starting out with too much.

on 6/19/2016 10:21:00 AM

I have mine in the shade "deep/tan matte" which is
The darkest i guess.
This is an okay bronzer, not my fav, it goes pretty red/orange on my skin, definitely not for contouring!
The smell is okay im not sniffing it all the time because its really nothing special.
I like the packaging though.
I find that sometimes it fades on my forhead like in 3 hours and i rarley touch my face.

this is the most perfect bronzer ive ever bad the pleasure of using. i got it for free as a sample size and i fell in love. It looks very natural and applies well and smells so good. i even tasted a little and it does taste like chocolate! most bronzers are either too orange or have shimmer so this was a holy grail to me. it lasts a while and is easily buildable without looking like too much. It is expensive so i would look for alternatives first but if you feel like spoiling yourself then definitely get this.

on 4/8/2016 6:00:00 PM

This bronzer is a recent addition to my make-up routine and I love it. It originally came about when I wanted to try the whole "contouring" thing but already had a shimmer highlighter, matte white eyeshadow (which I use as highlighter), and pink leopard bronzing blush which I use everyday. So virtually no need for the cocoa contour palette when it came out.

I started using this in "chocolate sole: medium/deep" to contour and it is the perfect color to subtly sculpt my fair/light complexion. It's awesome. This is a new part of my daily routine.

Love this bronzer! Very easy to blend and smells amazing!

Popular Bronzers