Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.3

on 3/16/2016 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love the smell of this bronzer. I would want to purchase again actually but cost is a bit high. It is very nice.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really like matte bronzers and this is a good one! What I don't love about it is the smell. I LOVE chocolate and I like the smell in general but most people apply their make up early in the morning and there is something that i just really really dislike about something that "fake" and super super sweet smelling before I have even had my coffee. The product itself is nice but it still cant quite live up to my Bobbi Brown bronzer :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Smells sooooooooooo good you wanna eat it!!!

Colour looks great on the box,: will have to let you know how it looks on my fair skin( I m fair/ fairly light in everyday minerals )and if it has good staying power.
First impression is very good though and the smell made me strt on the rewiew now but i will update after I have used it .

on 8/7/2011 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Love the glow it gives and how it smells:)

I am fair/fairly light in foundation and it gives that just perfect glow and its brown, not orange looking. just what I was looking for in a bronzer:)

Video Reviews & Tutorials