Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.4

on 3/16/2016 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love the smell of this bronzer. I would want to purchase again actually but cost is a bit high. It is very nice.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really like matte bronzers and this is a good one! What I don't love about it is the smell. I LOVE chocolate and I like the smell in general but most people apply their make up early in the morning and there is something that i just really really dislike about something that "fake" and super super sweet smelling before I have even had my coffee. The product itself is nice but it still cant quite live up to my Bobbi Brown bronzer :)

on 12/18/2012 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a mini size of this in a swap and I adore it. The smell, first off, is amazing. The cocoa is very noticable, but not overpowering. Second, the color is dark but workable, even on my super pale skin. (just use tiny amounts and tap off that excess!) I've still got quite a bit left but so far this is the best bronzer I have found. I don't see any reddish/ orangy tones which look horrid on my super pale/cool toned skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Smells sooooooooooo good you wanna eat it!!!

Colour looks great on the box,: will have to let you know how it looks on my fair skin( I m fair/ fairly light in everyday minerals )and if it has good staying power.
First impression is very good though and the smell made me strt on the rewiew now but i will update after I have used it .

on 8/7/2011 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Love the glow it gives and how it smells:)

I am fair/fairly light in foundation and it gives that just perfect glow and its brown, not orange looking. just what I was looking for in a bronzer:)