Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Other
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.6

the scent of this bronzer smells soo good, too faced products are something you will either love or hate because most of their products have a strong scent, the bronzers and some of the eyeshadow palette smell of chocolate, and i love that i bought the shade chocolate for medium to deep skin tones, and it is perfect bronzer for my summer skin tone. it's a matte bronzer that i like to use to contour my face. this is so far my favorite he bronzer that i have tried so far, mostly because of how good it smells :)

on 4/3/2016 8:30:00 PM

My all time fave bronzer. I wear this year round. It has zero shimmer in it and is such an awesome bronzer. Very matte texture and buildable. Love it!

on 1/13/2016 9:53:00 PM

This is my HG bronzer for contouring. It's not orange at all so you can use it to contour or just as an all over bronzer. I love how it smells like chocolate and its really hard to over do it so you don't have to super careful when applying. I will purchase this again.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

One of the best out there. Totally matte, creamy, and gorgeous. Smells nice, too. I have this bronzer in milk chocolate and medium. I use the milk colour on myself ( I'm very fair skinned ) and the medium colour in my kit as a natural bronze/ contour. Works well with pinky/ peachy summery looks, totally matte so it photographs well. Dense, so you don't go through it too quickly. My clients always comment on the delicious chocolate smell- often lightens the mood when working under time pressure! Works beautifully as a matte eyeshadow, and blends well as a nose contour. Doesn't accentuate pores or uneven skin tone. My only drawback is that compared to NARS ' laguna' it looks more traditional,( bridal ) whereas laguna looks more ' fashion' in colour. That said, laguna runs out really quickly and breaks easily ( which is why I have it myself but don't carry it in my kit ). Overall, this is a terrific bronzer and a great addition to anyones collection. Would definitely repurchase.

on 8/28/2015 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

This bronzer is great for warm medium tones! It's pigmented but not too pigmented. The color looks very natural, it doesn't look orange or muddy. Its very blendable as well. The texture was that of a typical powder but it was not chalky in anyway. It did not break me out. I didn't particularly care for the smell of the product, it was overpowering to me, too much cocoa.

on 4/24/2012 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I don't see a lot of dark skin reviews. I use this more as a finisher on top of my foundation because it's too light to contour me. I think this is breaking me out though, so I need to find something else.

on 12/4/2010 10:19:00 PM

HG bronzer for me, i'm an NC42 and this is great. I don't like shimmer bronzers because i like to add my own shimmer/highlight etc if i want to. it's great for contouring, the perfect tan color on me. and the smell is SO GOOD. it's also super buildable, one swipe and you get a sheer color.

on 8/5/2010 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Another great bronzer from too faced! I was looking for a matte bronzer, and since I have had great experiences with too faced sunny bunny and Caribbean I thought I couldn't go wrong with chocolate soleil. the color is great and the smell is amazing! Def my HG for matte bronzers