Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.9

the scent of this bronzer smells soo good, too faced products are something you will either love or hate because most of their products have a strong scent, the bronzers and some of the eyeshadow palette smell of chocolate, and i love that i bought the shade chocolate for medium to deep skin tones, and it is perfect bronzer for my summer skin tone. it's a matte bronzer that i like to use to contour my face. this is so far my favorite he bronzer that i have tried so far, mostly because of how good it smells :)

on 4/3/2016 8:30:00 PM

My all time fave bronzer. I wear this year round. It has zero shimmer in it and is such an awesome bronzer. Very matte texture and buildable. Love it!

on 1/13/2016 9:53:00 PM

This is my HG bronzer for contouring. It's not orange at all so you can use it to contour or just as an all over bronzer. I love how it smells like chocolate and its really hard to over do it so you don't have to super careful when applying. I will purchase this again.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This smells and tastes amazing like chocolate, if your wondering how i know that it tastes good particles of powder got into to my mouth :D
the product itself is really good, probably woun't be the best option for really fair skin as the bronzer is on the darker side so id suggest going for the milk chocolate one,(wiTch ive ordered and ill do a review on it aswell)

Edit 3/24/18: I ordered a full sized for myself for my bday (3/26) it’s perf. Smells amazing. Perf packaging so sleek & pretty. 5/5!! Edit 7/12/16: I got another one of these from a Sephora bronze product set & I had forgotten how much I loved it! Also have it in the little black wardrobe of bronzers book set. I would repurchase this as a single when I run out! Smells yummy. I like NARS Laguna too. Dunno which I'd buy when I run out -in reality I'm on low buy- but this has edged out hoola for my top spot for bronzer too. It is just the perf shade not too dark not too reddish but tbh NYX blush in Taupe is "kind of" similar colored if ur looking for a dupe. It's just less fun to use coz of the highly coveted chocolate aroma lol I'm hoping my delux sample lasts awhile is all! I've got a delux Laguna/O too. MAC makes a nice matte bronzer which id what I'll use up after this & Laguna are used up. MAC is darker thou this really is the shade of chocolate & I apply it w an ELF contour brush to contour. Ev1 needs this!!
---
Original review: lurrrrrvvveee this bronzer! I bought the "Sex & Chocolate" set from Sephora; great way to spend $15 bucks! This is not orange at all nor a shimmery glitter bomb. I wasn't sure exactly what I was expecting for USD$15 (not a lot obvs!), but this is gr8. I got the bronzer & Better Than Sex mascara both mini's but u still get a lot of product although I have a feeling I will be using this a lot. This bronzer smells so yummy! (FWIW the mascara is also a good product). This doesn't make me shiny (I am the oiliest of the oilies ever), it is gr8 for contour OR bronzer purposes to give ur face some warmth & glow w/o a whole bunch of glitter which imo glitter can look kinda a hot mess on ppl who tend to get shiny/greasy/need-to-blot-constantly like myself. I am so happy I bought this, plus I am VIB Rouge for 2016 now!! I don't know how much a full sized TF bronzer retails for (not cheap!), but this is so much better than my old NYC Sunny. After I finish this i will need to decide Benefit Hoola vs. this but atm I am one very happy customer. I thought the packaging was a little lacking (it's in flimsy cardboard not a plastic compact), but what it lacks in packaging glitz is made up for by the quality of the product inside 4 sure. Like I said I wasn't sure what to expect for such a bargain! I don't have a lot of TF makeup I've only ever had the mascara but now my interest is piqued in getting one or both of the chocolate bars finances ever permitting but idk which 1 lol so hence why I need both. I already have Benefit Hoola in a blusher palette (xmas set promo), i think I need a full size of this lol ("money ain't gonna spend itself"), the wonderful aroma alone is reason enough to buy this over Hoola! I'm a TF convert :) :) :)

on 12/14/2014 3:39:00 PM

Love the matte, just-back-from-vacation bronze this gives me!

on 12/25/2010 7:22:00 PM

I love this product. I find it difficult to find a bronzer that does not have some sort of orangy tint to it!! This is literally a flat deep matte brown, no shimmer, no glitter, no bells and whistles, just does what bronzers are meant to do. I use this to contour if I want a more dramatic look, or even on the apples of my cheeks to warm up my face without using a colored blush. I use this year round, and I really have not seen a bronzer out there that is this perfect shade, and silky smooth like this one. It blends like a dream and I highly recommend and will continue to buy!!! plus is smells like cholcolate!

on 12/4/2010 10:19:00 PM

HG bronzer for me, i'm an NC42 and this is great. I don't like shimmer bronzers because i like to add my own shimmer/highlight etc if i want to. it's great for contouring, the perfect tan color on me. and the smell is SO GOOD. it's also super buildable, one swipe and you get a sheer color.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Today I went into Sephora, searching for a new bronzer. I've been trying for a while to branch out from my usual Benefit Hoola, but haven't been able to find a bronzer that's matte and NOT orange. Just upon passing the Too Faced set-up, I was instantly drawn to the chocolate soleil bronzer (and there was one left!!!). My sister, who is barely into makeup, picked it up right away and loved it, so I snatched up the last one and basically bought it on a whim. I already had the MUFE mat bronze #4 in my hand, but I bought both, brought them home, and totally am loving the chocolate soleil (the MUFE bronzer is beautiful, too, though I actually am preferring this one)! First, it's actually BROWN! No orange tones at all... second, the packaging is very chic, with a cute little mirror on the inside... third, the powder is smooth and super pigmented... and fourth, it smells absolutely amazing! So happy to have found this, I hope they don't stop making it!

OMG...I am in love ;) I am usually not a bronzer fan, but for some reason this summer I am a bronzer hoor. This was my 1st bronzer for the summer as SIL gave me a GC to ULTA. I spotted this bronzer and immediately was drawn to it. I guess the word "chocolate" peaked my curiosity, and I am glad it did as this bronzer is supposedly made with real cocoa extract or powder, and does smell like chocolate. It is matte and is truly a nice soft brown shade. I detect no orange as I am NC30, and most times bronzers look orangey one me. Not this one. You get a good amount for $28 ( iirc), and it does have a mirror inside the compact. I also use this as a contouring powder to "slenderize" my round face, and it works gr8 for this too. It wears all day, and did I mention it smells like chocolate? lol...it's like aromatherapy, as well as eye candy all-in-one. Overall, I am really impressed with this bronzer, and it has become one of my faves in my m/u arsenal. I would repurchase as well as recommend it for all skintones. But, if you are very light, I suggest using a skunk brush of some sort as this is highly pigmented.