Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.9

the scent of this bronzer smells soo good, too faced products are something you will either love or hate because most of their products have a strong scent, the bronzers and some of the eyeshadow palette smell of chocolate, and i love that i bought the shade chocolate for medium to deep skin tones, and it is perfect bronzer for my summer skin tone. it's a matte bronzer that i like to use to contour my face. this is so far my favorite he bronzer that i have tried so far, mostly because of how good it smells :)

on 4/3/2016 8:30:00 PM

My all time fave bronzer. I wear this year round. It has zero shimmer in it and is such an awesome bronzer. Very matte texture and buildable. Love it!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This smells and tastes amazing like chocolate, if your wondering how i know that it tastes good particles of powder got into to my mouth :D
the product itself is really good, probably woun't be the best option for really fair skin as the bronzer is on the darker side so id suggest going for the milk chocolate one,(wiTch ive ordered and ill do a review on it aswell)

on 12/14/2014 3:39:00 PM

Love the matte, just-back-from-vacation bronze this gives me!

on 12/25/2010 7:22:00 PM

I love this product. I find it difficult to find a bronzer that does not have some sort of orangy tint to it!! This is literally a flat deep matte brown, no shimmer, no glitter, no bells and whistles, just does what bronzers are meant to do. I use this to contour if I want a more dramatic look, or even on the apples of my cheeks to warm up my face without using a colored blush. I use this year round, and I really have not seen a bronzer out there that is this perfect shade, and silky smooth like this one. It blends like a dream and I highly recommend and will continue to buy!!! plus is smells like cholcolate!

on 12/4/2010 10:19:00 PM

HG bronzer for me, i'm an NC42 and this is great. I don't like shimmer bronzers because i like to add my own shimmer/highlight etc if i want to. it's great for contouring, the perfect tan color on me. and the smell is SO GOOD. it's also super buildable, one swipe and you get a sheer color.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Today I went into Sephora, searching for a new bronzer. I've been trying for a while to branch out from my usual Benefit Hoola, but haven't been able to find a bronzer that's matte and NOT orange. Just upon passing the Too Faced set-up, I was instantly drawn to the chocolate soleil bronzer (and there was one left!!!). My sister, who is barely into makeup, picked it up right away and loved it, so I snatched up the last one and basically bought it on a whim. I already had the MUFE mat bronze #4 in my hand, but I bought both, brought them home, and totally am loving the chocolate soleil (the MUFE bronzer is beautiful, too, though I actually am preferring this one)! First, it's actually BROWN! No orange tones at all... second, the packaging is very chic, with a cute little mirror on the inside... third, the powder is smooth and super pigmented... and fourth, it smells absolutely amazing! So happy to have found this, I hope they don't stop making it!

OMG...I am in love ;) I am usually not a bronzer fan, but for some reason this summer I am a bronzer hoor. This was my 1st bronzer for the summer as SIL gave me a GC to ULTA. I spotted this bronzer and immediately was drawn to it. I guess the word "chocolate" peaked my curiosity, and I am glad it did as this bronzer is supposedly made with real cocoa extract or powder, and does smell like chocolate. It is matte and is truly a nice soft brown shade. I detect no orange as I am NC30, and most times bronzers look orangey one me. Not this one. You get a good amount for $28 ( iirc), and it does have a mirror inside the compact. I also use this as a contouring powder to "slenderize" my round face, and it works gr8 for this too. It wears all day, and did I mention it smells like chocolate? lol...it's like aromatherapy, as well as eye candy all-in-one. Overall, I am really impressed with this bronzer, and it has become one of my faves in my m/u arsenal. I would repurchase as well as recommend it for all skintones. But, if you are very light, I suggest using a skunk brush of some sort as this is highly pigmented.

on 4/20/2009 5:29:00 AM

Finally found a bronzer that works on my pinkish skin, no orange. So natural looking, plenty of pigment and finely milled, and that wonderful cocoa butter smell; I'm sure it has some antioxidant properties as chocolate does, so feel I'm doing good for my skin. I use it sort of as a shader as well as bronzer, works well.

on 2/10/2009 11:36:00 AM

Love this bronzer. I'll admit that I bought it just for the chocolate scent! It smells like cocoa pebbles to me. Luckily the quality is also great so it wasn't a waste of money. It gives me a natural looking tan color with no orange tones. The texture is really smooth and goes on evenly. I also like the shiny dark brown case. It's like opening a bar of chocolate everytime I use it :) This is my new favorite bronzer and believe me I have tried lots!!