Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too Faced Chocolate SoleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

this is my all time favorite bronzer! i have oily nc 25 skin and acne marks. this is my favorite bronzer because it's really the only one that doesn't make my redness peek through. it is the perfect shade to bronze and even contour! the packaging is also super pretty and it smells sooo yummy!

on 11/13/2016 4:13:00 PM

I'be been looking for the perfect bronzer for a LONG time. My criteria were:

-Dark enough for my medium/neutral skin tone
-Fully matte
-Not at all orange
-Blendable

This does all of that plus has super cute packaging and smells like chocolate. I use this with my IT Cosmetics Airbrush Essential Bronzer Brush #114 and it's heavenly. HG status.

on 11/9/2016 9:31:00 PM

Love love love, I apply with a foundation brush and use it as more of a contour, it's great

the scent of this bronzer smells soo good, too faced products are something you will either love or hate because most of their products have a strong scent, the bronzers and some of the eyeshadow palette smell of chocolate, and i love that i bought the shade chocolate for medium to deep skin tones, and it is perfect bronzer for my summer skin tone. it's a matte bronzer that i like to use to contour my face. this is so far my favorite he bronzer that i have tried so far, mostly because of how good it smells :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This, along with Benefit's Hoola is my favorite bronzer of the moment. I absolutely love matte bronzers, mostly because I feel like when a bronzer is too shimmery it really only looks good in the Spring or Summer, and it tends to distract from highlighted areas and eyeshadows.
I like bronzers to add warmth to the face without being too obvious or stealing the show, and this bronzer is perfect for that. It is the perfect not too light/ not too dark shade for my complexion, and leans a bit more neutral than some other bronzers, which can turn very orange on me because my skin is already pretty warm-toned. In fact, in a pinch this can be used as a contour shade because it is matte and not overly warm. When I first started contouring I was using this, and it works well for that purpose if you're into that.
It applies smoothly, with no patchiness or "muddiness", and lasts all day. It literally blends like a dream. It smells like chocolate, which may or may not be a selling point, but when you have a sweet tooth as big as mine, a chocolate scent is never a bad thing!
I really can't complain about the price when a product looks as nice as this does and, from what I've heard this lasts a long, long time before hitting pan, so you're getting a good amount of use for the price. If you have a light to medium skin tone, this is the perfect bronzer. There is also a lighter and darker bronzer shade for fair and dark skintones which probably work as well as this one does, although I've never tried them.

on 9/28/2016 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've used this everyday for a year, and it looks untouched. Amazing bronzer, so gorgeous, pigmented, easy to blend, natural looking... Just all the things you wish for in a bronzer!
Not that fond of the smell (honestly, if that is what American chocolate tastes like, I'm fine over here), but honestly, I don't even smell it anymore because I'm so used to it. Though I can say that it tastes like chocolate (I got some in my mouth when I did my bronzer, okay? I'm not that much of a freak)

on 9/22/2016 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my go to bronzer!! It is the perfect shade for my skin without looking orange or muddy. The smell is divine and makes the bronzer all the more fun to use. I find it applys really nicely without getting muddy and is beautifully buildable. For me, a little goes a long way.

This is my HG bronzer! It does everything I need! It's not too warm or too cool toned, and it's super buildable. You can make this look super natural or really glam! It smells sooooooo amazing and also blends like a Dream!!! Basically this is perfection!

on 8/15/2016 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

My favorite bronzer! The smell is so amazing. I bought a travel size and I'm definitely going to purchase the bigger size when I run out. It blends and lasts. Doesn't break out my acne prone skin.

on 7/23/2016 1:21:00 PM

This bronzer gives my face life! It adds the perfect amount of color without looking muddy on my skin. I use this everyday and it has replaced all other bronzers I was previously using. A plus is that every time you put it on you get a nice whiff of yummy chocolate!

Popular Bronzers