Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too Faced Chocolate SoleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I went to sephora and buy it after swatch the both really it worth every penny I bought the golden packaging be aware the colour will apper after the third application which give u good control. Great product overall. I highly recommend

on 3/16/2016 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love the smell of this bronzer. I would want to purchase again actually but cost is a bit high. It is very nice.

on 6/10/2013 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I have this bronzer for two years now and barely made a dent in it. Love the smell, which goes away quickly. I have also use this as an eye shadow too without any problems. (which makes it a very expensive eye shadow!). It is a bit dark for the winter, so I only use this during the summer.

on 4/22/2012 4:49:00 PM

I am on the fence about this bronzer. I do use it occasionally, however never feel it blends quite as well as either Laguna by Nars or Harmony by MAC. It's not that its muddy colored necessarily but just that it doesn't seem to blend out without a lot of work. Perhaps my skin color is not compatible with it or the consistency doesn't work with my complexion - and I admit I try to use it some but doubt I will ever hit pan. If you are thinking of purchasing this - it is expensive - try some on your face before you buy.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Okay, I will now add my glowing review of Too Faced Chocolate Soleil! I've used every bronzer under the sun (no pun intended). Most are too sparkly/glittery, or have too much orange in them, or they're so light they don't "bronze" anything. This has ZERO orange in it and ZERO glitter. It's brown....plain and simple. Smells divine (as long as you like chocolate) and goes on like a dream. I'm using a finishing kabuki to apply it because you really can't apply with a heavy hand. Will definitely repurchase, should I ever need to.