Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I will not repurchase

on 7/3/2017 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this bronzer! It is my HG of all bronzers! It's so buttery and smooth. Easy to blend, buildable and long lasting. I have a NC42 tan yellow undertone skin and it's perfect! I can do a settle bronze or a sharp contour. Have rebought about 4 times and will definitely keep doing it.

on 6/8/2017 7:08:00 AM

I actually hate this bronzer ! I keep trying to make it work because everyone raves about it and loves it but it just looks muddy and patchy on me no matter what and it does not last through the day !!! Back to my bars Laguna bronzer I go.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the Milk Chocolate soleil, it gives such a nice warmth to my skin (I am an NC25), but this one {Chocolate}, i really am not a fan of, i feel like it's too dark for an all over warmth/bronzing, it doesn't blend well and its super blotchy. I am surprised because literally everyone raves about it here and on youtube, so i don't know why it didn't work for me. But i do LOVE the Milk Chocolate one.

on 8/15/2016 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

My favorite bronzer! The smell is so amazing. I bought a travel size and I'm definitely going to purchase the bigger size when I run out. It blends and lasts. Doesn't break out my acne prone skin.

on 7/23/2016 1:21:00 PM

This bronzer gives my face life! It adds the perfect amount of color without looking muddy on my skin. I use this everyday and it has replaced all other bronzers I was previously using. A plus is that every time you put it on you get a nice whiff of yummy chocolate!

on 6/23/2016 9:10:00 AM

I have fair skin and this shade is perfect for me. Not orange or muddy. Adorable packaging (the golden one). As always with bronzers - less is more, and it's better to gently build on than starting out with too much.

on 4/2/2016 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Close, but no cigar. Still greatly prefer the NYC Sunny Bronzer and Bobbi Brown's Bronzer in Medium. If you have light skin tone with yellow undertones, go with those. If you have a cool tone, this, Bobbi Brown Bronzer in Natural, and Hoola will probably work better for you.

Pros:
matte
natural-looking

Cons:
scented (chocolate)
not great for warm-toned skins
too subtle and almost ashy

I know many people love the smell of this but I'm not a fan. I'm not a fan of anything fragrant on my face even if it's natural. That aside its a beautiful bronzer. I have no complaints

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Holygrail product! I have this & the milk chocolate! I will continue to repruchase this as long as another one comes far greater than this. I mean seriously, need I say more this product is LOVE!