Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

on 11/12/2017 3:35:00 PM

When I first purchased this, I wasn't blown away.
But recently after trying it again, I've come to decide that I do like it.
It's a very matte browny bronzer.
I think I didn't initially like it because I can be heavy handed with bronzer and this can go very muddy if you apply it heavily.
I love the smell and I love the gold packaging.
But will I buy it again - I'm still unsure.
But I do like it, I think fair skin types should avoid this.

on 8/11/2017 11:51:00 AM

Really enjoyed this bronzer! It's not too warm, and not too neutral. Just the right color to bronze up the face without going overtop. Also I love the fact that it is matte without giving a dull look to the skin. It blends perfectly and pretty fast with or without foundation. It is my go to bronzer, and sad thing is I am almost running out.
The only con is the price, so I'm looking for cheaper alternatives. Although sometimes is just better to stick to what you know as I have a few unfinished bronzers that were always either too orange, or sparkly, or powdery...so we'll see.
Definitely recommend. :)

on 6/8/2017 7:08:00 AM

I actually hate this bronzer ! I keep trying to make it work because everyone raves about it and loves it but it just looks muddy and patchy on me no matter what and it does not last through the day !!! Back to my bars Laguna bronzer I go.

on 7/23/2016 1:21:00 PM

This bronzer gives my face life! It adds the perfect amount of color without looking muddy on my skin. I use this everyday and it has replaced all other bronzers I was previously using. A plus is that every time you put it on you get a nice whiff of yummy chocolate!

on 6/23/2016 9:10:00 AM

I have fair skin and this shade is perfect for me. Not orange or muddy. Adorable packaging (the golden one). As always with bronzers - less is more, and it's better to gently build on than starting out with too much.

on 1/12/2016 3:21:00 AM

Pros:
1. Wonderful matte bronzer
2. Boosts the mood with its chocolatey scent
3. Comes with a full sized mirror
4. Cute golden packaging. It's sturdy too!
5. Great bronzer shade for a NC 35.

Cons:
1. Quite expensive

Overall: If you're a sucker for bronzer, this is totally worth the splurge!

Absolutely my HG bronzer. The thing that sets this apart from other matte bronzers is the fact that this one blends so well! It also smells nice and doesn't look orange. I highly recommend this! Blends much better than tartes park ave princess and benefits hoola.

on 5/4/2015 2:58:00 PM

Love this bronzer! It's great for warming up the face all over, as well as doing a little contouring. It blends out really nice and is the perfect shade (not too warm but not too cool). Annnnnd it smells like chocolate!!!

This and the milk chocolate soleil bronzers are addictive! They smell sooo good that I can't stop reapplying. This one makes a great contour shade as it is decently neutral, the milk chocolate is better as a straight bronzer though, as it warms up my very fair skin.

on 11/1/2014 5:01:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use Chocolate Soleil as contour with a wide, flat brush to apply and blend. It's one of my favorite steps in the morning because it always comes out looking so lovely! I also purchased the medium/dark by accident (I was aiming for Milk Chocolate because of my pale skin), but was pleasantly surprised that it still looked very natural.

Pros:
* perfect contour color
* very blendable
* the package is wide and shallow which makes dipping the brush so easy
* smells SO good
* the mirror in the compact is large and helpful for hand-held application

Cons:
* can look muddy if applied too quickly (messily)