Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

on 11/12/2017 3:35:00 PM

When I first purchased this, I wasn't blown away.
But recently after trying it again, I've come to decide that I do like it.
It's a very matte browny bronzer.
I think I didn't initially like it because I can be heavy handed with bronzer and this can go very muddy if you apply it heavily.
I love the smell and I love the gold packaging.
But will I buy it again - I'm still unsure.
But I do like it, I think fair skin types should avoid this.

I am NW18, this bronzer is one of my favorites. The smell is amazing, and the color is a nice true bronze . It does not make my skin look orange , just tan . Blends out nicely and lasts all day without touch ups. It is darker and cooler toned than Benefit Hoola. Price is expensive but the pan size is big .

on 8/11/2017 11:51:00 AM

Really enjoyed this bronzer! It's not too warm, and not too neutral. Just the right color to bronze up the face without going overtop. Also I love the fact that it is matte without giving a dull look to the skin. It blends perfectly and pretty fast with or without foundation. It is my go to bronzer, and sad thing is I am almost running out.
The only con is the price, so I'm looking for cheaper alternatives. Although sometimes is just better to stick to what you know as I have a few unfinished bronzers that were always either too orange, or sparkly, or powdery...so we'll see.
Definitely recommend. :)

on 7/3/2017 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this bronzer! It is my HG of all bronzers! It's so buttery and smooth. Easy to blend, buildable and long lasting. I have a NC42 tan yellow undertone skin and it's perfect! I can do a settle bronze or a sharp contour. Have rebought about 4 times and will definitely keep doing it.

on 6/8/2017 7:08:00 AM

I actually hate this bronzer ! I keep trying to make it work because everyone raves about it and loves it but it just looks muddy and patchy on me no matter what and it does not last through the day !!! Back to my bars Laguna bronzer I go.

on 10/25/2016 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this product in a sample box a while ago in the color medium/deep. I'm a really fair girl, so this was too dark for me, however I found a way to make it work by applying with a really light hand and buffing it in. The color would be perfect for someone darker and the matte really is a perfect matte. I also really love the smell, it's amazing. All-in-all, it's a really great product.

the scent of this bronzer smells soo good, too faced products are something you will either love or hate because most of their products have a strong scent, the bronzers and some of the eyeshadow palette smell of chocolate, and i love that i bought the shade chocolate for medium to deep skin tones, and it is perfect bronzer for my summer skin tone. it's a matte bronzer that i like to use to contour my face. this is so far my favorite he bronzer that i have tried so far, mostly because of how good it smells :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This, along with Benefit's Hoola is my favorite bronzer of the moment. I absolutely love matte bronzers, mostly because I feel like when a bronzer is too shimmery it really only looks good in the Spring or Summer, and it tends to distract from highlighted areas and eyeshadows.
I like bronzers to add warmth to the face without being too obvious or stealing the show, and this bronzer is perfect for that. It is the perfect not too light/ not too dark shade for my complexion, and leans a bit more neutral than some other bronzers, which can turn very orange on me because my skin is already pretty warm-toned. In fact, in a pinch this can be used as a contour shade because it is matte and not overly warm. When I first started contouring I was using this, and it works well for that purpose if you're into that.
It applies smoothly, with no patchiness or "muddiness", and lasts all day. It literally blends like a dream. It smells like chocolate, which may or may not be a selling point, but when you have a sweet tooth as big as mine, a chocolate scent is never a bad thing!
I really can't complain about the price when a product looks as nice as this does and, from what I've heard this lasts a long, long time before hitting pan, so you're getting a good amount of use for the price. If you have a light to medium skin tone, this is the perfect bronzer. There is also a lighter and darker bronzer shade for fair and dark skintones which probably work as well as this one does, although I've never tried them.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the Milk Chocolate soleil, it gives such a nice warmth to my skin (I am an NC25), but this one {Chocolate}, i really am not a fan of, i feel like it's too dark for an all over warmth/bronzing, it doesn't blend well and its super blotchy. I am surprised because literally everyone raves about it here and on youtube, so i don't know why it didn't work for me. But i do LOVE the Milk Chocolate one.

on 8/15/2016 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

My favorite bronzer! The smell is so amazing. I bought a travel size and I'm definitely going to purchase the bigger size when I run out. It blends and lasts. Doesn't break out my acne prone skin.