Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

on 7/8/2017 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love the scent and the packaging of this product. I feel so good and happy when using this. The product itself is great also. I use the Dark Chocolate shade which is a nice fit for my tanned Asian skin tone (I am a Warm Beige in the Born This Way foundation). It lasts all day and it doesn't look orangey or muddy on me. I love this and will definitely repurchase but a little goes a long way with this so this will definitely last me a long time! Worth the money!

Only downside is that it isn't the best colour for contouring. As a bronzer, it gives you the perfect sun-kissed look, but for contouring it's not neutral enough and is slightly orange. I have tried to contour with this and it just doesn't fit. But that's alright because it's not meant to be a contour product anyway.

on 1/29/2017 3:20:00 PM

I like the smell, I like the color and the packaging. you must try it if you have medium skin

on 10/6/2016 10:39:00 PM

Smells really good. Really liked he color and undertone of bronzer. Had to stop using it as it was causing cystic acne on areas of application. Switched to NYX and acne never returned. I'd pass.

on 6/19/2016 10:21:00 AM

I have mine in the shade "deep/tan matte" which is
The darkest i guess.
This is an okay bronzer, not my fav, it goes pretty red/orange on my skin, definitely not for contouring!
The smell is okay im not sniffing it all the time because its really nothing special.
I like the packaging though.
I find that sometimes it fades on my forhead like in 3 hours and i rarley touch my face.

Love this bronzer! Very easy to blend and smells amazing!

My ultimate HG bronzer! I got two things to say about this product.

First, the packaging. I bought the travel size since I was a bit skeptical at first, but even that has a really pretty packaging. The mirror might be a bit small, but it'll do. The outer packaging is black compact with golden linings on it, very pretty. Second, the formula. Oh my God, this bronzer smells like chocolate chip cookies and I just want to eat it up! On the palette it looks completely matte, and it doesn't look muddy or orangey or dirty on the cheeks. I use the Real Techniques contour brush from their core collection and lemme just say, the bronzer looks BEAUTIFUL on my cheeks and it gives that Blake Lively-ish sunkissed look without making you seem overtanned. You can also do a soft contour with this bronzer if you're inclined.

I've hit pan on this bronzer and I'm deffo really sad :( I'm definitely going to buy another when I run out sometime soon.

Perfect bronzer that smells delicious!! I love the huge mirror that comes with it. The bronzer has the perfect amount of pigmentation as it is hard to go overboard but just gives off the perfect amount of colour. It is easy to change the look with different brushes.

on 11/10/2015 5:36:00 PM

This has become my daily bronzer for several reasons. I love it so much!

It is matte! To me, shimmer gets old, so I want something natural-looking. Something that won't make me look like a disco ball. Since this is a matte bronzer, it is perfect.

The color is great! I am quite fond of the hue. I have heard of people using it for contouring. I have rather tan skin, so I don't use it to do major contouring, but it does enough give definition to my face if applied lightly. I apply it on my hairline, on my jawline, a little on one side of the nose, and then under my cheekbones.

It smells amazing! It smells like chocolate and that makes it enjoyable to use. I am a fan of the packaging. It is cute, like most Too Faced products. It comes in a gold compact with a mirror. I am not crazy about the pricing. It is about $30, but I think it's worth the money. I use it everyday and I can't imagine my makeup arsenal without it.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I love this bronzer. It blends well, it isn't too dark, and it smells like chocolate!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This smells and tastes amazing like chocolate, if your wondering how i know that it tastes good particles of powder got into to my mouth :D
the product itself is really good, probably woun't be the best option for really fair skin as the bronzer is on the darker side so id suggest going for the milk chocolate one,(wiTch ive ordered and ill do a review on it aswell)