Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My favorite thing about this is the chocolate scent. It just sadly doesn't work with my skin tone at all. I have fair neutral skin and it just looked a bit orange, too light for contouring for me, so I use it with my eyeshadow.

on 1/29/2017 3:20:00 PM

I like the smell, I like the color and the packaging. you must try it if you have medium skin

on 12/29/2016 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really nice bronzer. There is no trace of orange so it's really natural looking on the skin and blends in really nicely. It's cool toned so it's ideal for contouring. If I was tanned though I would need something darker but for the winter it's a good bronzer to use.

on 11/13/2016 4:13:00 PM

I'be been looking for the perfect bronzer for a LONG time. My criteria were:

-Dark enough for my medium/neutral skin tone
-Fully matte
-Not at all orange
-Blendable

This does all of that plus has super cute packaging and smells like chocolate. I use this with my IT Cosmetics Airbrush Essential Bronzer Brush #114 and it's heavenly. HG status.

on 10/6/2016 10:39:00 PM

Smells really good. Really liked he color and undertone of bronzer. Had to stop using it as it was causing cystic acne on areas of application. Switched to NYX and acne never returned. I'd pass.

on 9/28/2016 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I've used this everyday for a year, and it looks untouched. Amazing bronzer, so gorgeous, pigmented, easy to blend, natural looking... Just all the things you wish for in a bronzer!
Not that fond of the smell (honestly, if that is what American chocolate tastes like, I'm fine over here), but honestly, I don't even smell it anymore because I'm so used to it. Though I can say that it tastes like chocolate (I got some in my mouth when I did my bronzer, okay? I'm not that much of a freak)

on 9/22/2016 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my go to bronzer!! It is the perfect shade for my skin without looking orange or muddy. The smell is divine and makes the bronzer all the more fun to use. I find it applys really nicely without getting muddy and is beautifully buildable. For me, a little goes a long way.

This is my HG bronzer! It does everything I need! It's not too warm or too cool toned, and it's super buildable. You can make this look super natural or really glam! It smells sooooooo amazing and also blends like a Dream!!! Basically this is perfection!

on 7/16/2016 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I must say, the packaging is adorable, and the smell is just...! Even my mother who side eyes my makeup addiction can't help but fall in love with it. The packaging is not only pretty but also really sturdy and I really like that it has a mirror.

I'm NC25, oily on my T-zone, and I have the medium/deep Chocolate Soleil, which if I don't pay attention, can get too dark on me. I should probably buy the Milk one but meh. I don't really mind that it's a bit dark for me because I actually have the choice to easily lightly apply some on or build it up when I want. And this just makes it so easy. It is a finely milled product so it is very blendable and the finish on the skin, even if I build it up, is just very natural and skin-like. Love! I'm sensitive and acne-prone but this does not break me out or whatever. I also love that it stays on for quite a long time.

I use this to warm my face up and lightly contour the hollows of my cheeks, temples, and my jawbone. It gives me that lightly tanned look and helps give my face dimension. On my warm skin tone, the Chocolate Soleil is warm but not orange-ish, which is perfect as a bronzer.

I have even used this on my NC30-35 friend and it looked super great on her as well. Just melted right into skin-like finish leaving no trace of powder whatsoever.

This is quite pricey but I think it's worth it if you want to just level up from drugstore products. I shall repurchase!

I love this bronzer, it stays on the whole day and doesn't get splotchy! Also I love the scent of this bronzer :)

Popular Bronzers