Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 18 & Under
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.6

This bronzer is perfection. The smells, color, pigmentation, packaging, and everything!
This warm shade bronzer is the perfect color for bronzing my medium skin, not too cool or too orange, just perfect. And you can build up the color too!

Perfect

on 6/4/2017 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My very first impression of this product is its scent, it smells SO good ~ I have high hope for this bronzer but it is not pigmented enough for my light-medium skintone. However, it is buildable, which is a pro for beginners. It can also be used as a blush and it might be too orange for a contour. It is also long-lasting. I woukd definitely repurchase it.

on 4/18/2017 10:47:00 AM

good shade for NC 20-25 for both bronzing and contouring. cute, pretty sturdy packaging. If it didnt have the strong coconut scent, it would probably not break me out painfully. returned.

The perfect bronzer! The medium shade (I'm a NC25-30) is not only great for bronzing, but also contouring, it can be natural or layered, it doesn't get patchy or blotchy wether you set your face or not, smells great and the packaging is bomb! And it's not too expensive either!

this is the most perfect bronzer ive ever bad the pleasure of using. i got it for free as a sample size and i fell in love. It looks very natural and applies well and smells so good. i even tasted a little and it does taste like chocolate! most bronzers are either too orange or have shimmer so this was a holy grail to me. it lasts a while and is easily buildable without looking like too much. It is expensive so i would look for alternatives first but if you feel like spoiling yourself then definitely get this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hands down best bronzer I've used. It's PERFECT for tan asian skin. If you're an asian, and you're tanned, get this and never use another bronzer ever again. It also smells like chocolate, which makes this not just the best looking bronzer but the best smelling bronzer I've used. This is actually a big plus point for me, because I love the Too Faced Chocolated Bar eyeshadow palette, and when this and the bronzer are used at the same time on my face, BAM the most subtle and yet wonderful perfume, all over your face. I've gotten compliments on how I smell, and it's because of these chocolate scented products.

Beyond the smell, though, this bronzer is silky smooth, it applies almost like a cream to powder, which is wonderful because I get the staying power of a cream with the natural look of a powder. It applies without patchiness, and I feel it's best applied with a patting motion using a smaller contour brush before being blended out with a bigger cheek brush. I'm not sure why it applies so well this way, but it may be due to the slight cream to powder texture.

The colour is to die for. Not too orange, nor too warm brown, not too cool to look like dirt, just the perfect neutral bronzer shade that makes your carved out cheekbones look like you were blessed with them naturally. The price is higher up there, but it is so worth it.

Packaging is cute and princess-y, it'll fit well with the too faced heart blushes in your collection, although it looks slightly cheap to me with the obvious plastic gimmicky princess look BUT if packaging is the only downside of this product, just goes to show how great the actual product is. And if you like the princessy look? This is perfect for you.

Finally purchased my very first bronzer and I couldn't be more happy with it. I have a pretty fair skin tone and this works perfectly to give me that natural bronze. The packaging is great and I can tell that it will last a long time. Smells great and hasn't broken me out. Great for my oily complexion.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This bronzer warms up my complexion beautifully, and the colour is great - it leans on the warmer side, but its not too grey or orange.
Other pros is that it smells amazing, applies gorgeously smooth, and has a generous amount of product. Love!
Only gripes I have with this is that it doesn't last too long on my oily skin, and is very pigmented - you need really need a light hand to prevent from looking muddy!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

1. Smells like chocolate!!!!
2. Great for a natural contour, absolutely amazing with a good brush.
3. Worth the price!