Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

this is my all time favorite bronzer! i have oily nc 25 skin and acne marks. this is my favorite bronzer because it's really the only one that doesn't make my redness peek through. it is the perfect shade to bronze and even contour! the packaging is also super pretty and it smells sooo yummy!

on 11/9/2016 9:31:00 PM

Love love love, I apply with a foundation brush and use it as more of a contour, it's great

this is the most perfect bronzer ive ever bad the pleasure of using. i got it for free as a sample size and i fell in love. It looks very natural and applies well and smells so good. i even tasted a little and it does taste like chocolate! most bronzers are either too orange or have shimmer so this was a holy grail to me. it lasts a while and is easily buildable without looking like too much. It is expensive so i would look for alternatives first but if you feel like spoiling yourself then definitely get this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this in medium to dark, even though my skintone is light. It is well pigmented and lasts all day, and smells, and tastes, like chocolate. It is, by far, the best bronzer I have ever used. I use it to contour, to create depth (foundation makes my face a bit flat) and to create warmth. What I particularly love about this product is that it doesn't make you look too muddy if you apply it carefully, and the color is wonderful as it is completely matte and not orange at all, so looks natural if you're going to use as contour. Will buy again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hands down best bronzer I've used. It's PERFECT for tan asian skin. If you're an asian, and you're tanned, get this and never use another bronzer ever again. It also smells like chocolate, which makes this not just the best looking bronzer but the best smelling bronzer I've used. This is actually a big plus point for me, because I love the Too Faced Chocolated Bar eyeshadow palette, and when this and the bronzer are used at the same time on my face, BAM the most subtle and yet wonderful perfume, all over your face. I've gotten compliments on how I smell, and it's because of these chocolate scented products.

Beyond the smell, though, this bronzer is silky smooth, it applies almost like a cream to powder, which is wonderful because I get the staying power of a cream with the natural look of a powder. It applies without patchiness, and I feel it's best applied with a patting motion using a smaller contour brush before being blended out with a bigger cheek brush. I'm not sure why it applies so well this way, but it may be due to the slight cream to powder texture.

The colour is to die for. Not too orange, nor too warm brown, not too cool to look like dirt, just the perfect neutral bronzer shade that makes your carved out cheekbones look like you were blessed with them naturally. The price is higher up there, but it is so worth it.

Packaging is cute and princess-y, it'll fit well with the too faced heart blushes in your collection, although it looks slightly cheap to me with the obvious plastic gimmicky princess look BUT if packaging is the only downside of this product, just goes to show how great the actual product is. And if you like the princessy look? This is perfect for you.

on 9/17/2015 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I use this bronzer for contouring and it does a brilliant job. I accidentally bought the dark chocolate soleil when I meant to buy a lighter colour but I'm glad I made the mistake because it's a perfect colour for a good contour; although you need to be careful about how much you apply because a little goes a very long way. It's extremely pigmented and I only use the bare minimum on my brush, but I think you could get away with using more if you had darker skin than mine.
Other than that, I love how easy it is to blend this product and I think it's really nice how it smells like chocolate. Overall I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a bronzer for contouring.

on 9/10/2015 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I had really high hopes for this bronzer. It has good pigmentation but the shade is just too yellow-orange to look natural. It also kicks up a lot of dust.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My favorite bronzer of all time, suits me and my skin perfect, defiantly recommend.

on 8/28/2015 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

This bronzer is great for warm medium tones! It's pigmented but not too pigmented. The color looks very natural, it doesn't look orange or muddy. Its very blendable as well. The texture was that of a typical powder but it was not chalky in anyway. It did not break me out. I didn't particularly care for the smell of the product, it was overpowering to me, too much cocoa.

on 8/24/2015 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This bronzer is a nice and matte color that I can build to have it show up on my tan skin. However the new Dark Chocolate Soleil came out, and after trying that I found that it suits me a lot better. Maybe those who are a bit darker could try the Dark Chocolate Soleil and see their reactions too!