Cover Girl Outlast Lipstain - 430 Coy Coral

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I love this one! A bright reddish orange color with my pale skin was beautiful.This is definitely my favorite or the 2 colors that I do have.I don't find the formula drying so I haven't required a balm on top.I was surprised that when I did put a balm on the color stayed on i thought that it would make the color slide right off I was pleasantly surprised that it did not.
If you like red lipstick but hate reapplying you have to try this.

I do think that the Cover Girl lipstains are really good. I didn't expect this color to be so red, so their is a warning for you. It is a really nice red color. I do like it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of the few Outlast Lipstains that really 'outlasts' on me. The color is very coral, and doesn't rub-off onto things, just gradually fades after about 4-5 hours. Eating a meal will make it disappear. Overall, a nice color for day use.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse

I LOVE this product! The color is phenomenal if you have a fair complexion. It makes my skin glow. It has a definite pinkish hue to it, and if you are wearing cool colors (or are in a cool-colored surrounding) it can sometimes look more hot pink than coral, though. Like all lip stains, it can be drying, but I just put lip balm (usually Carmex) and it my lips stay soft and the color lasts longer. The color does last all day and all night, but sometimes it does need to be "refreshed". The applicator is great. The marker tip makes applying precise lines very easy. It's even possible to slightly exaggerate your lips in you need to with the marker.

I like the color payoff without the stickyness or heaviness of lipgloss and lipstick. It looks like I've been eating a popsicle all day. It stays on for a pretty long time. The application was weird at first because you don't really want to be coloring your lips like with a marker, because a lot of pigment will come out onto your lips. I just kind of blot it on my lips with the marker, like my lips a little, and rub my lips together (I know it sounds kind of gross-- it tastes kind of weird too but when it's dry it doesn't taste like anything). After a while the tip appears a little dry, but it hasn't really affected the results. I do think using a marker-like tip on your lips is kind of unsanitary so I don't really reapply throughout the day. But the packaging is convenient for on-the-go.

I really do love the color its got a punch of red but is more coral so it isnt over powering my face. However the stain comes off and fades after an hour and i found the marker tip to dry out really quick. I had to keep reapplying it which is not okay. I dont think i would buy this product again

I bought this because I was intrigued by the maker idea and I am drawn to corals. I don't often wear much color on my lips and I was disappointed by how bright this appeared when I tested it out on my hand. I went ahead and applied the stain, and I have to admit that I love the color. I am NW20 with medium to light pink lips. This is definitely a bright color - I think of it as a true coral. The color looks very striking on my pale skin and it isn't too brown or too orange on me. It really does last for hours and feels like nothing is on my lips. I would suggest wearing balm or gloss on top though, because I've noticed that it can make my lips look a little dry without.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love coral lipcolors, however, this product is so bright that I honestly don't see how it could flatter anyone. Also, because it is a lipstain (and not a stick or gloss) it looks weird since it's so bright. when applied, my lips look just like a kid's who ate Koolaid out of the package.

Regarding the formula, it is extremely drying. The only reason I've given it two lippies instead of one is that it really does stay on for a long time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Wanted soooo badly to love this because I LOVE corals, but this was SOOOO bright. I tried putting it on over a chapstick and it still looked like I drank Kool-Aid. Just didn't work for me. Love the application of these lipstains though!

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I put this on seven hours ago and it is still visible. I ate, I drank, I smoked, and it's still right where I put it with only slight fading and no bleeding at all. It's somewhat drying, but a layer of balm over top helps considerably. I'm very impressed by both its performance and its price.

Popular Lips Products