Jason Natural Cosmetics Aloe Vera 84% Ultra-Comforting Moisturizing Creme

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

2.8

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (1), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Carbomer, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 5/20/2015 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I also had a burning reaction to this cream. I tried it all of 3 times with about a week in between applications,and each time my face would turn bright red, burn like hell, and harder like my whole face was a ask of hives. No idea what ingredient is causing the reaction but I'm keeping a look out for it.

on 7/12/2012 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like how this moisturizes my face, but it stings for about a minute or two. No redness, just stinging. It got rid of my dries skin patches in two applications and leaves a matte finish, which I like. The smell is almost marine like.
UPDATE- my dry skin ended up coming back even with application, so I cannot recommend this one.

on 8/31/2009 9:08:00 AM

Pretty average, its very light and gets absorbed fast, but half the time just does not seem to moisturise enough, and my skin still ends up feeling as dry as before i put it on. Not something I'd try again.

on 5/22/2009 6:11:00 PM

I lóve this product! I am using it as a night cream now that my face is very dry after a sun/beach vacation, and on my body to treat rashes I get from allergies. My painful, dry and itchy skin is gone. My face feels great, it sinks in fast and is not greasy at all. The cream has a smooth, whipped-like texture and you only need a tiny bit. It doesn't have a very present smell, but it does smell really mild and nice. My boyfriend has been using it on his face after shaving and loves it too :) Definitely a repurchase, although I expect this jar to last forever!