Jason Natural Cosmetics Aloe Vera 84% Ultra-Comforting Moisturizing Creme

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

3.0

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (1), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Carbomer, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 8/31/2009 9:08:00 AM

Pretty average, its very light and gets absorbed fast, but half the time just does not seem to moisturise enough, and my skin still ends up feeling as dry as before i put it on. Not something I'd try again.

on 8/12/2009 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This has been my HG face cream for a couple years. Love love love it! I use it every night. The smell is wonderfully light, fresh and clean. This moisturizes very well. I use it lightly in the summer and thicker in the winter. Not expensive at all, about $7 or $8. The only thing I don't like is the jar. I hate creams in jars. Between this and Olay Regenerist serum, my skin has never looked better!

on 4/9/2009 3:23:00 PM

OMG I hate this!! Thankfully I only paid $6 for it, 'cuz into the trash it goes. I am not sensitive to smells, but this WREAKS of old, moldy flowers. That "fragrance oil blend" at the end of the ingredient list definitely needs some major tweaking. :PPP. Unfortunately I ignored my initial disgust and put this on my face anyway. Instant burning on the sides of my face below my cheeks. I thought it might pass in a minute but it just kept burning more and more. I finally had to wash my face after about 10 minutes. I don't normally have sensitive skin, but its been super dry and itchy lately in this area of my face so thats why I bought this. Thought it would be soothing. NOT! If you are sensitive to scents or have sensitive skin, I would recommend staying far far away from this nasty stuff.

INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel*, Aqua (Purified Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sorbic Acid, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance Oil Blend.