Jason Natural Cosmetics Aloe Vera 84% Ultra-Comforting Moisturizing Creme

Filtered by skin type : Oily
No Image

2.0

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (1), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Carbomer, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 7/12/2012 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like how this moisturizes my face, but it stings for about a minute or two. No redness, just stinging. It got rid of my dries skin patches in two applications and leaves a matte finish, which I like. The smell is almost marine like.
UPDATE- my dry skin ended up coming back even with application, so I cannot recommend this one.

on 3/13/2010 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this from vitamin shoppe, and was hoping for a smooth creamy moisturizer. I was drawn nto buying it, because I wanted to convert to natural skin care.

Upon opening the jar, there was a weird flowery smell. I was expecting the cream to be scentless or at least have a mild scent of aloe vera, but I guess not =/ The cream is a bit thick, a little hard to spread, and did not absorb into my skin, leaving an film on my skin.

There are better body butters out there.