JASÖN Aloe Vera 84% Ultra-Comforting Moisturizing Creme

No Image

1.0

1 review

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (1), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Carbomer, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 2/21/2011 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Caveat emptor! I bought this because I wanted something neutral, natural and calming. I have NEVER had a reaction like I had with it! About 10 secs after application my face went crimson and was burning. I thought I'd wait and see what happened....the burning subsided but the redness remained. What on earth do they put in this gear?! Normally I use unsuitable face creams on my body instead but I didn't even want to do that. Luckily Whole Foods let me return it without any fuss whatsoever. Sometimes I really have to concede that the big cosmetic houses have a wealth of research behind them and these "natural" companies are a law unto themselves.