Jason Natural Cosmetics Aloe Vera 84% Ultra-Comforting Moisturizing Creme

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

3.0

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (1), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Carbomer, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 2/21/2011 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Caveat emptor! I bought this because I wanted something neutral, natural and calming. I have NEVER had a reaction like I had with it! About 10 secs after application my face went crimson and was burning. I thought I'd wait and see what happened....the burning subsided but the redness remained. What on earth do they put in this gear?! Normally I use unsuitable face creams on my body instead but I didn't even want to do that. Luckily Whole Foods let me return it without any fuss whatsoever. Sometimes I really have to concede that the big cosmetic houses have a wealth of research behind them and these "natural" companies are a law unto themselves.

on 5/23/2010 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is definitely my HG facial moisturizer! I absolutely LOVE this stuff to the extent that I don't even think about trying another facial moisturizer. I have tried so many drugstore facial moisturizers, but they all have left my skin more oily, dry, more breakouts or peeling/flaking. This product has done none of that!
It leaves a nice dewy type smooth appearance on my skin and sinks in very well on my skin without looking oily or greasy, which I can't stand. I have breakout-prone skin and this didn't cause more breakouts like other moisturizers have. It does actually calm my skin down more as the product claims and is wonderful. I also add a drop of organic aloe vera mixed in with this moisturizer every time I apply for that extra "healing" effect and feeling and it actually feels like it works a ton better. LOVE this stuff and hope they never discontinue this!