Too Faced Lucky Charms Duo

Too Faced Lucky Charms Duo
Too Faced COSH Event day at workLucky Charms Duo

4.7

This duo has the two most gorgeous shades of green, that's why I bought it. Now, I haven't tried the shadow insurance, so I have been using it with my UDPP. Which delivers OK results, but the color of green just seems so dull at the end of the day.

on 1/11/2012 11:34:00 AM

This is my favorite TF Duo. I love it to pieces. I wear the lighter green ALL the time. It has this shimmer to it that is lovely and it is a powder but almost applies with a dry creamy texture so a little goes a long way. It is as bright as it looks so dont be fooled. The one thing I do NOT like about this duo is I use the lime green about 50x more than the darker green because I dont like it quite as much even though it is a lovely deep green when I do use it. So when I get to the bottom of the pan on the lighter green side the WHOLE duo starts breaking up into chucks and mixes even though half of the lighter side was still there the integrity of the whole compact crumbled when there was just the slightest spot that hit the bottom of the container. I will upload I couple pictures to show you all what I mean. So when that happens I had to buy a new one cause the pretty lime is now mixed with the darker green in a big mess. Other than that I can't get enough of this one and I will probably be buying it again once my current one wears out lol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really like this duo. It's very pigmented and the colors are beautiful. I love how this looks with my hazel eyes. My only complaint is that it doesn't hold up as well on my oily lids as my UD eyeshadows.

on 6/16/2010 10:50:00 PM

The lighter green in this duo is definitely one of my top 5 favorite shadows of all time. It looks intensely neon green, but it goes on shimmery and the color is still spring green, but not so harsh. It's great for colorful looks or for little accents.

To be honest, I don't use the dark green as much, but it is a nice shade of forest green. It works well for lining.

on 3/26/2009 12:09:00 PM

I am a too faced addict i really like this makeup line along with mac i have about 10 different shadows and glosses and lipsticks from TF
I ordered lucky charms through sephora and i really like this green duo

One side is a light green and the other a emerald green it goes on smooth and blends easy. its very pigmented thats another reason i love TF

on 2/22/2009 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

One of my fave TF shadow duos! One side is a gorgeous yellow green, reminds me of St. Pat's day and the other is a darker green shade and te texture is of course phenomenal. Super pigmented and smooth and metallic. 17.00 and found at Ulta or Sephora.

Very unique colors, they shine like liquid gold! So pretty too. The light green is so unique, great for the inner corner, while the darker is perfect for the "V" and outer corner. Looks great with my uber brown eyes.