Sandalwood Powder Acne Treatment

Sandalwood Powder Acne Treatment

4.5

100% pure sandalwood powder

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using Sandalwood powder for almost 2 years now it has helped alot i used to have really bad acne on my right cheeks and acne scars , it has lessen drastically plus it also makes my skin fairer, So what i do is every week i use it 3 to 4 times for an hour or so but if you leave it overnight it heals much faster . I mix the powder with rose water but there are many mixtures out there so dont be afraid to experiment it & see what works best with you're skin. Overall Sandalwood has really helped my skin and it could help yours too!

on 8/6/2010 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

There are various kinds of sandalwood I guess I have seen only 2 kinds - white & red. I have used it myself for some time & the results are pretty good but one has to use it consistently. I have used both the tomato & sandalwood thing as well as the uptan kind.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This stuff is absolutely amazing! My only problem with this is that it's a little bit messy. I mix this with my face wash and use it as a gentle daily scrub. So far so good, all my blackheads are gone. I'd recommend using sandalwood powder to all my friends but it's my top secret beauty tip. I will buy this again and again and again. What are you doing sitting in front of your computer reading this? Go out and get some sandalwood powder!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

It is a great recepie!!!
It works wonders with the skin.But anybody using it has to have patience.It shows effects after 1-2 weeks of daily applying it.
I use *Calamus powder* instead of chickpea powder.
If your skin type is acne prone I suggest you use it and you will see that within few weeks your skin will be very less prone to acne.Just use it, you yourself will notice the difference and have an enviable skin!!